Wednesday 13 March 2024

Chookshed Stitchers zoom quilting day.........

I don't care if it is International or National and if it's national which nation..... I'm thinking USA but I am celebrating Quilting Day this Saturday 16th March...........
I'll probably start at 6am my time AEDT Saturday morning......
Friday afternoon or evening for those in the northern hemisphere...... 
The Chookshed Stitchers will be meeting online...............
So if you have not been on for awhile set some time aside....... If you're new be brave and join us....... We aren't exclusive....... 

Clearly no sewing has being happening.........

But I do have a few pics here to share......

For now you just get to enjoy some of my scenery..............completely not quilt related but its still a patchwork of colour in my life........
Working with the brown/blue pallet....... The waters been a bit missing to change it to green/ blue colours.........
Few more pretty hot days 38C then hopefully the temps should drop a bit to the low 30's...... Gosh Sat might even be in the 20's which will be lovely......... Now that might actually feel like autumn........

Hopefully see you Saturday........
Could be a long day at this stage....... 
Leave a comment below OR use the contact me box on the side of your having issues commenting.......

Catch you later..........
Chookyblue..........
PS on Saturday give us a sewing tip..... A tip that helps you when sewing...... Could be super simple.......
Like the mark on your sewing foot that we learnt about recently................
I never knew about it...... Lol

18 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

send me an invite...i've written it on my calendar! lovely sunset...we're finally warming up here!

Chris said...

I'm in. Wouldn't mioss it for the world. Got some cortezone shots in my hands and Lucy and I are playing again.

Karen's Korner said...

We have a big open day event here on Saturday and I am on coffee shop duty but I will be joining you all at some point during the day.

Susan Smith said...

Wish I could work out this whole Zoom/internet thing & join you all. to learn how to use new PC & Laptop, upload photos from my camera & just enjoy things how they used to be. Busy week for us and glad our temps have dropped from our 3 days around 38deg, though it is supposed to warm up again down here by the weekend and into next week, but hopefully Friday isn't too bad for DH's birthday. Take care, thanks for all the inspiration & challenges and hugs.

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to it. Beautiful sunset.

Jennifer said...

I will if I can....I'm heading up to the Armidale quilt show on Saturday, forecast for Armidale is 21 deg!

Ma Betty said...

I look forward to it Chooky but where are the pics of the chickybabes? Are they still going strong?

Susan said...

count me in...I'll do the grocery shopping on Friday, - so I have a clear deck - we have council elections here on Saturday - so J will be out selling BBQ sausages...

What will I sew??

Such lovely shots....also hoping for rain for you & cooler temps everywhere.

jude's page said...

Hope to join in at some stage during the day, but prob no sewing will happen?? Or maybe there is something I do need to sew, we will see!! Lovely pics of your world. Heading to the city this afternoon for GS 14 year birthday tea.

Janet O. said...

Love your photos, Chooky!
I have a busy weekend, but should be able to pop in here and there. Wouldn't miss it!

loulee said...

I'll be there for an hour or two before going to club.
Pretty scenic photos.

Lin said...

Great pictures. Hope to pop in for an hour or so Saturday morning. xx

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I'll be setting up the National Quilting Day Exhibit, but will try to pop in later in the evening (for me, day for you).

Denice Barker said...

I will be there! surprise, surprise!

Maria said...

Looking forward to joining in after my morning dip .
Will go to croquet after lunch as it’s our 1st anniversary…

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh these photos are simply breathtaking! I do hope to pop in on Friday. We were supposed to go out but I'd much rather catch up with everyone!

Janice said...

We’ll be helping with the church fete, but I will get to join in somewhere along the line. It should be a big day of chatting. I love your moon over the silos photo.

Jenny said...

Love the evening photo with the moon. See you on zoom