Thursday started early but it felt like it took forever to get everything packed up and in the car.......Lucky I have a big car............
There was a big fog and it was still pretty thick when I left but home..........
I did make it out the back way to Baradine thank goodness........
Although for several paddocks I was only on the road to get over the ramp......Driving down the side on the grass............precarious as it was...........
But further up the road the fog started to clear and the day looked amazing..............
So green everywhere.......
Thursday involved getting to Baradine.........quick unload........thanks for your help Mick and Janice then throw Janice into my car and get to Coona. I had an appointment and we needed to do some shopping. Back to Baradine by late lunch and setting up the room.

Thanks to my brother, Janice, Brenda and Di for assisting with the setup...............
Stuffed up and forgot and still cannot locate the bags I brought for the retreat so Janice found these at the shop...........amazing we could find enough of the same sort..............
Thanks to Di for the beautiful name tags......
1/2 the girls arrived Thursday evening so we went to the Bowling Club for dinner.......Lucky us they cook Thai on Thursday evening and it was delicious............
this photo was Friday morning early.........
Camino to Baradino...............
Saturday afternoon walk.........
we needed to walk so we could fit in nibbles............
Kicked back relaxed........

Karen above and below was very busy............
some were sandwiched tops and others she put together...........

The Sudoko quilt.........

I worked on this kids quilt..........

And the full moon was stunning.........mixed in with a little cloud by this time..............
And that brings day one of The August Escape to an end...........
Catch you later......
Chookyblue.........









1 comment:
It looks so green out your way but I guess that means lots of water around. I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment