Just prepping for The August Escape Retreat............
Trying to remember all the things I want to do and take with me.......
writing more lists.......
1/2 the girls will be there Thursday evening and the rest Friday morning..........
Driving on Monday I saw some wattle in full bloom...........how cute are those little balls that are about to burst.........Such a cool flower although it does not like me much.........
arrrrh don't you love spring............
Still loving the daisies and the yellow ones are about to put on their show............its been rainy so I didn't go check but couldn't see the blooms all open when I went past............not enough sun light they close up also...........
we got another 20-25mm of rain which is wonderful..........nice and gentle........made the road terrible but the paddocks are loving it..........spring sure is in the air.........
Our main street gardens in town have been planted with these pink paper daisies..........this was late last week so they should eb flowering well now..........
Ok best go............
Happy Stitching.........
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue.......



No comments:
Post a Comment