Life's been busy.....sometimes I try to fit to much in - sometimes it's just what I have to do......I was hoping to zoom this evening but with the rainy weather the net is not working so well.....5mm of misty/sprinkling rain.......
I've a few posts to add in........couple from last year.............so when they pop up and you can't find them I have back dated them to fit into order............
the paddocks are awash with paper daisies............they were ok then we got a fall of rain about 10 days ago and it freshened everything up and they seem to have exploded into more flowers........
This isn't a bunch but a little thick patch..........
All the white/lighter patches beyond the dam are daisies......its a sea of colour......they have been stunning...............

Few fires - burning fallen timber.................
The cattle came to see what's happening.........they are very inquisitive...............
Capturing daisies and sunsets..................
A bonfire and and a little stitching..........
OK best go
Have a great weekend...........
3 days at home for me.........
just what I need to prepare for The August Escape retreat next weekend.........
Catch you later...........
Chookyblue.........






12 comments:
gosh they are so lovely a veritable carpet of them...beautiful landscape photos...hope the 3 days off is working good for you
It’s all looking a picture. Good luck with getting everything ready for next weekend.
Love the daisies.
those paper daisies are amazing!
lovel liberty hexie flower coming together there too.
Love the paper daisies, all the best for next weekend, we hope to head off again this week, after a 3 month gap
The daisies are gorgeous, have fun next weekend. x
Love the daisies they are flourishing. Nice to see so much water in the dam for you, enjoy the August escape.
Such happy little daisies! Your last post didn't show up on my feed, looks as though you and Holly had a fun time. We've been to the emu farm too, it's an interesting place.
Love seeing your spring arrive as our fall is around the corner.
That is an amazing carpet of daisies! Gorgeous.
I love the daisies
Some stunning pics as usual - the daisies are so pretty...and prolific!
Enjoy your August Escape!
Post a Comment