Wednesday 18 August 2021

Zoom ZoOm ZOOm...........

 How is everyone today..........I'm still in lockdown and don't see an end in sight yet.........its not been long and I feel relieved to be in lockdown to tell the truth to reduce people moving out of the city areas that are in lockdown.......As of this week I am working from home until X...........
Last time that lasted 8 days........see what happens this time. 
Its ok when I freeze in zoom with you girls you all keep talking..........when i'm in a small meeting it's really weird and you miss stuff you need to hear.....
Anyway lets forget about work.........really need to win lotto so I can quit..........
but as i'm in lockdown with my whole state, parts of Victoria and the whole of New Zealand is now in a snap lock down also I thought it was time to zoom...........been wanting to do it for a few weeks but the last while has been challenging and I just wasn't up to seeing all you beautiful bloggers.....or organised.......
So you know what to do............leave a comment and I will add you into the link............time zones below............as usual pop in and out as you please.............I'll be on at least 6am-6pm if not later.........(ok mostly we have ended at 9pm)...........But I need to make some more sewing progress and I know I get heaps done on these days...........
Be brave........if you blog and have not joined before leave a comment........we had a few new people last time also............
prep some easy quick food and ignore the family for the day.........
Stay Safe and see you all Saturday..........
Chookyblue........

29 comments:

Chris said...

Count me in. I will be babysitting here and there but should be able to join in for a while.

ButterZ said...

So is this a Saturday zoom

loulee said...

Count me in. I'm off to work at 3, but will join in with the fun until it is time to leave.

Jeanette said...

Yes count me in please. Looking forward to it. Hugs, xx

Maria said...

I’ll be dropping in as well… will get some blocks ready to crochet round….
These Zoom meeting are great, thanks Chooky. 👍❤️

Narelle said...

I'd love to join in when and if I can xx

catsatararat said...

Just so you know I am reading LOL

swooze said...

I’ll give it a go!

kiwikid said...

Very happy to pop in for a while, thanks Chooky.

Gail said...

Count me in! I always get such a charge out of these! Zoom-Zoom

Karen's Korner said...

I am in. Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Clare said...

Count me in as this would be lovely to catch up.

Lianne makes stuff said...

I am in last time was great

Janet O. said...

Oh, sounds great, Chooky! Will definitely pop in when I can.

Jindi's Cottage said...

why not....sounds like a good plan...

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

I have another zoom meeting around 10 but I should be able to pop in some time either side.

Janice said...

Could not me in, as usual.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Sorry about the lockdown, I think we are heading for the same. I'm looking forward to another Zoom session! Will chime in as soon as I can on Friday night. Thanks a million!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Oh, wish I could join you this time but won't be home at the right time. See ya next time!

cityquilter grace said...

4 pm friday ET is a good time for me...count me in...

Cheryll said...

I'd love to catch up with everyone this time.
Contact to the outside world is minimal so I don't have any appointments...:(.

Lynda said...

I'll try to pop in - don't think it will be 6.00 am :)

Googy Girl said...

I should be able to pop in after lunch time

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Hi Chooky, yes I'd love to join in again although I'm not sure I'm organised enough to be up and sewing at 6am. Will pop in through the day :)

Flickenstichlerin said...

Yeah Chooky, thank you for hosting, I will be happy to join the group.

dq said...

Hay Chooky, I will try to pop in for a bit before my weekend guests arrive. Weird, I never have guests except when you host a zoom.
I look forward to saying hello!!

Susan said...

Not sure I will be able to stay long, but please send me the details
Obviously I need to check my blog more often - I only caught this from a post on "the dark side">
See - there are some advantages!

Raewyn said...

Thanks for including me in the zoom invite even though I've only just seen this post!!! Lovely to see you all!!! (At least I wasn't falling asleep this time)

cityquilter grace said...

great fun chooky...so nice to visit the chook shed and yammer with the gals...loving those blue lanterns!!