Sunday 29 August 2021

bits and pieces....

Not a lot happening here.........Lockdown got extended (no surprise) and I'm still working from home........thats good and bad.....
The daisies in the paddocks are flowering well at present and we has a bit of rain to freshen them up.........there has been a few frost still.....some really nice days some really windy ones.....and a few dam freezing......the washing has done several laps around the clothes line today.........
not really achieved much but I have joined a few blocks.......
still not made the extra backgrounds I need yet.........
Clean up around the yard and burning stuff is always a good feeling.........
Some stunning sunsets......
Stay safe everyone.......
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue........

13 comments:

Ondrea said...

I really love your blue lanterns. That pattern is quite striking and I look forward to seeing it finished one day. No ptessure lol.

Maria said...

Your post seems to sum up the way things are ! 🤔

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Looks like spring is on its way for you, hopefully better days are ahead for us all.

Denice Barker said...

I feel your pain.

Terry said...

Pretty flowers and a beautiful sunset! :0)

Karen's Korner said...

Not a lot happening anywhere....unfortunately. Stay safe.

loulee said...

As you say, lock downs can be good and bad. Stay home and stay safe.

kiwikid said...

Our lockdown is extended too 🙄 ah well. Beautiful sunset.

Lin said...

You do get some amazing sunsets. xx

Nemo said...

Not much going on up here either. Well, we're talking about coming back to the office (not as a demand, but as an option), the vaccines are going pretty good, we've got high numbers of infected people (both young adults and already vaccinated people) but there's no lockdown in sight (as opposed to 6 months ago) but more of a state of mind that "we'll do fine" (which feels very strange...). My quilt group is finally meeting again tonight - it's been almost a year since the last meeting (I think I went to three last fall, and then everything had to be put on hold again). I have no idea which project to bring along.. not that there are no candidates. I just remembered that it's 14 years since I first started to follow your blog, thanks to my mom - and the SSCS. Love your photos, you always seem to have stunning sunsets!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I wish we would go into lockdown here. We are heading for another big surge of cases. Our county is tiny and yet the cases keep rising because of the influx of tourist. We have "locked down" our office and are not allowing customers inside the buildings. Small steps will hopefully make a big difference in new cases. Stay safe and enjoy some stitching!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Gorgeous sunset

Fiona said...

spring is coming.... lovely days and sunsets and flowers coming out...
Hugz