Wednesday 1 September 2021

Zoom quicky.......

I don't have a whole day so this one will need to be a quick one......... 


Aussie girls as they say "early bird catches the worm"
Starting at 6am AEST Sat morning........
The rest of you check the pic below.....regulars you know the drill

This time I only have 4-6hrs.....NOT A LONG DAY

Just because we need a bit of beauty in our day some daisies I took the other evening..........
You know the drill.......leave a comment and I will get a link to you.........
Catch you later........
Chookyblue......

21 comments:

ButterZ said...

Love to join in if I’m awake before you finish

Susan said...

Sorry - got a "real" sewing group day

Gail said...

I'll be there!

Denice Barker said...

We will be gone the next 10 days.

Janet O. said...

Count me in, for sure.
Yes, we do need beauty, and that shot does the job!

loulee said...

Count me in! Better get some more Lucy blocks cut. LOL

Karen's Korner said...

Yes please.

Jeanette said...

I'm sad. I won't be able to join in as i'm having a cancer removed from my left hand on Friday & i won't be able to d0 anything for a week. :(.Have fun. Hugs, xx

Chris said...

I can come and stay much longer than last time. Those daisys look amazing!

Lianne makes stuff said...

I'll say yes but I'm not sure what the slave driver will have me doing

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

I’ll try to get there.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Count me in!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Count me in!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Oh goody!! Sign me up too!!

Flickenstichlerin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Will pop in if I’m up in time before you go….. 😀

Flickenstichlerin said...

lots of wrong typing, short story.... be glad to join

kiwikid said...

Yes please, I hope to wake up in time!

Narelle said...

Will do my best but have a bit on tomorrow :)

Cheryll said...

Sorry... :( but I have another "meeting" happening... xox

jude's page said...

Sorry Chooky, another missed zoom, but again too much on the go here, I'm sure you'll all have fun.