Wednesday 22 September 2021

zoom.....zoooommm......zooooommmm

As i'm in need of some sewing time with friends we best zoom again........
Please ignore the dates below but the day/time will be right for this Fri/Sat.. 
We will start at 6am Saturday morning my Aussie time and for most of you Northern hemisphere people that is some time Friday........see the time guide below.........
Oh and this one will be at least until lunch time but could end up a longer day........Just not completely sure what I need to do on Saturday......
The usual drill.......leave a comment and I will send a link........
If you haven't joined before be brave and jump in it's super easy..........
I'll leave you with a photo I took back in July in the Northern Territory......
We had driven for about 5 hours and seen maybe 30 cars..........the majority in the last hour.........
Australia really is an amazing country and so vast......
it was only a 28hr drive one way.......we did this in two days......
Stay Safe........
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue.....

31 comments:

Chris said...

I see at least 30 cars before I can get out of my drive way. And I live in the country. I would love to join you this Friday evening.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I would love to pop in for a bit! We are going to be at the end of the island Friday night where our internet connection is spotty at best, but I will surely give it a try! Looking forward to it! I can't imagine driving in such a straight line for even an hour let alone 28! What a lovely photo!

Gail said...

Happy that I'm home in time to ZOOM! Count me in!

Janet O. said...

Oh, I wish I had more time this weekend. I MIGHT be able to pop in for 30 minutes at the beginning, but then the rest of my day is booked solid. Send me the link and I'll do what I can.
How do you stay awake for such a long, straight drive?? But it is an incredible sight!

Maria said...

We’ve driven many longgggggg roads like . 🥺
Look forward to joining in some time Saturday… 👍😀

swooze said...

Me me me meeeeee

Karen's Korner said...

I am.

Karen's Korner said...

Hit the button too quickly...should have been
I am in thanks.

Jeanette said...

I'm in thanks Chookyblue. Hugs, xx

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Count me in too please.

marina said...

Count me in please, so need some crafty friend catch up!

Clare said...

Count me in as well. Some lovely friendship time with craft too :)

Terry said...

Someday I'll get brave and join you, but not this time. Have fun! :0)

Katie said...

Count me in. As soon as I figure out the time zones..... :-)

Helen said...

Fingers crossed i will be there Count me in.

kiwikid said...

I will be there thank you Chooky! Probably not at 6am though!
28 hours is a bloody long drive!!!

Ondrea said...

Yes, I will be there if you are still there around lunch time, maybe a little earlier if I can. Thankyou!

Helen said...

I would love to be there Chooky....

cityquilter grace said...

i can certainly carve out some zoom time....add me to the list!

ButterZ said...

Oh for sure I’ll be joining in. Maybe even early just for you Chooky

Janice said...

I'm in. See you then.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Don't know if I can make it, but send me the link anyway. Glad you are OK!!

Christine M said...

I'd like to join in at some point if I can. It would be lovely to stitch along with you.

Carole said...

Wooooohooooo! I may be able to join depending on what time you end. Working till midnight EST. I will log in after work to see if you are still zooming! Thanks for doing this.

Rose Marie said...

I just may be able to join in this time. All will depend on the weather if I go out to the cottage or not.

loulee said...

Count me in! Better get some Lucy blocks prepared.

Susan said...

Send me the invite - cant guarantee I will be there long but Ill pop in!

Cheryll said...

Count me in too please...xox

Jenny said...

Sorry i missed it

Jenny said...

sorry just a check I'm having some trouble commenting

Kleine Vingers said...

I would like to try and join, do not know if my old computer can handle it and do not know how it works exactly.