Wednesday 23 February 2022

planning and thanks.....

wow thankyou for the beautiful comments on my 15 years post......
so pleased I finally got the post together.........
So much happening here but one thing I can tell you is Scrub Stitchin' planning is happening.......
April will be here in no time.....
I cannot wait to meet up with the girls once again........
we have such a fun wonderful time together........
Its been a stormy week and its too wet to tackle the road today......
last nights rain blew in everywhere on the verandah's..
not a great drying day to get the wet stuff dry either......
but more is forecast so wait and see what happens.......
Zoom might be on on Sat but i'll post tomorrow hopefully if it's definitely on...........
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue.........

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, I love those dark skies, but maybe you don't need the rain.
Won't that be fun to be able to attend Scrub Stitchin' again? Hope it all works out for you.
I'll be happy to see another Zoom happening this week if possible, but understand life happens.

Jenny said...

Look forward to zoom this week if it's on. ope all dries out soon

Jennifer said...

Not much rain here, just a spit and a spot.

ButterZ said...

When is scrub stitching

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely that you will have Scrub Stitching to look forward to.
The stormy weather appears to be causing havoc everywhere.

loulee said...

I hope you dry out soon.
Fingers crossed for Saturday, you know I'll be there.