Thursday 24 February 2022

zoom party time and shock.....

PaRtY tImE.............
are you ready for a big session of sewing.......you better be.........
tell the husband/kids/dog/cat to bugger off you are busy.......
find their own food......(and maybe delivery service for you if you are lucky)
sort there own issues........
DO NOT DISTURB........
Well really it's my Chookyblue blogs' 15th birthday but we are celebrating much more then that.......RoseMarie started a few days after me on the 22nd...........Lou a few months.....(I linked there first post on their names)....there are others before and after.............
SOOOOOOOOOOO
We are celebrating that fact that we are still here blogging.....
plenty have come and gone but we are still here.......
still building and making new friendships..........all because we started a blog..........
left a comment.......replied to a comment.........
braved it and actually met up with another blogger somewhere maybe.......

You know the drill........find your time zone........
leave a comment if your want to join in with zoom.........
new bloggers welcome
Now don't drop dead with shock........
BUT I started and finished a project in a day.......
My first finish for the year....its only February....
This cute pouch for Fairy Girl.....terrible photo but it was a last minute snap OMG I nearly forgot before it disappeared.........it's made from a lovely linen.......
she found the fabric at The Home Patch............
Catch you later..........
Chookyblue.......

37 comments:

Tracy said...

Hope you all have a fun time at your zoom party.

Karen's Korner said...

Who can miss such a party. Just checked back through my blog and I have been blogging since Jan 2009. See you all on Saturday.

Jennifer said...

I'll try....it's my quilt group on Saturday, I'll see if I can do both!

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to Zoom. Cute pouch. Hugs, xx

Dotti in CT said...

If you do not have a blog can you join in? At any time?

Dotti in COnnecticut

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Yay!!! I'll be joining in (around dropping and picking up kids from various activities).

Susan said...

Every finish is better thatn a UFO!

Ugh - so sorry can't do Saturday - there is a craft show happening - after years of drought - so unless the rain stops me/us I will miss Zoom very sorry

Happy Blog Birthfday!

Chris said...

I started blogging in 2013. I had already arranged for my husband to be away for the weekend at our daughters where he gets to babysit and put the boys to bed. I have a huge pile of Lucy bits basted and ready to go. See you all soon.

cityquilter grace said...

woo hoo congrats chooky! and count me in for friday!

Clare said...

Hi. This weekends out for me as I am celebrating my birthday over the two days with friends and family. One of my sisters and her hubby are coming to stay. Have a wonderful time.

loulee said...

I'll see you Saturday, bright and early. I'll be the one waiting on the doorstep to get in. LOL
Lucky Fairy Girl.

Janice said...

Woo hoo! Count me in. I just checked, I started my blog on 21 January 2008, so not far behind. Hasn’t it been a wonderful ride.

Janice said...

Oh, and the first blogger I met was Lou, in 2009.

Gail said...

Yay! I'm so tired of Winter so listening to you talk about how hot it is will be a real treat!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Oh yes, lets party

Rose Marie said...

It’s time to celebrate …. I’ll be there!

kiwikid said...

I will try and pop in in the morning, it is the 30th birthday gathering for my Baby!! How did that happen!!! See you soon. Great pouch.

Maria said...

Sounds like a fun party 🎉 🎈 🎂. I’ll be popping in a few times through the day . I’m going to our SAHR but be home a couple of times through the day……Have fun !

Jenny said...

Count me in to celebrate

Narelle said...

Link me up please, I'll do my best.

Christine B said...

Yes please! I will join in on Friday pm as I am in the UK but that's great because if it had been Saturday for me I wouldn't have been able to join! Hugs and see you then! Christine xx

Denice Barker said...

I'm in!!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I'm in!!!!

ShinyNewThing said...

yes please!

Lianne makes stuff said...

I would love to join in sometime after lunch

ButterZ said...

Sure will drop in at some point.

Unknown said...

I would love to join. I dont have a blog though.
I am on my husbands gmail account.
Elaine Stenbraaten
stenbraaten @ hotmail dot com
Alberta, Canada

PAM said...

I'd love to join please

Christine M said...

I plan to join in. Always such a lovely day stitching along with everyone. xx

Hanne said...

I am looking forward to participating 😁👏

Ondrea said...

Shall try to join in. Happy bloggy birthday!

ellen said...

Hi everyone,

I am in - if my Laptop allows me ;)

Hopefully see you all soon!

Janet O. said...

How long do you plan on this one lasting? I have an appointment in town at the starting time, but can join in afterward--well, when I get the errands all done, if you are still around.
What a fun, fresh fabric for the little bag!

jude's page said...

Happy birthday, not sure about tomorrow, might have family?? But hope to check in if it works, wouldn't want to miss a party xx

Kleine Vingers said...

I'm not sure I can make it but would like to try

Raewyn said...

Very cute pouch Chooky - she will be happy with it. Happy bloggy birthday!! I've just looked up mine, I started 12 yeas ago, in February. Mum is staying right now so I won't join in with the zooming - have a great time!

Sandi said...

Have fun zooming chooky. Your pouch is lovely, I,m sure she will love it..Happy Blogging birthday..xx