Wednesday 10 July 2024

a new retreat..........

Well we put the information out last night and it has filled very quickly..............
So a spontaneous idea at the workshop on the weekend grew very fast..........
bit of a muck around with some of the accommodation but we are sorted.........
I cannot wait..........

It's a retreat I am hosting with Deb from The Crafters Cottage...........

Starting Friday morning thru til Sunday afternoon it will be a great time to sew and chat with like minded people and make some new friends........

OMG blink and it will be here........
Catch you later........
Chookyblue.......
PS I'm a little excited............

12 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have a wonderful at the retreat! Take lots of pictures to share!

Jeanna said...

Sounds like a wonderful retreat. Can't wait to see the photos and hear about all the fun.

Denice Barker said...

Um, maybe you should go into the retreat business and have one in the U.S.? Just sayin'

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Oh, how fun! I have a retreat next week, and can't wait. Ditto to Denice, LOL!!

cityquilter grace said...

it is sure to be a blast!

Susan Smith said...

OMG.......bet it's full already & I've missed the chance again? Good on you for hosting these gatherings, as I've heard they are great. Take care & hugs.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun....have a great time!

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful time and take lots of photos.

Susan said...

Its wonderful this has worked well for you & Deb

Rose Marie said...

How wonderful! Take lots of photos and tell all afterwards!

Janice said...

Hii is a wonderful that you have filled it so quickly. You’ll have a ball.

ButterZ said...

I’m sure you will have so much fun. It sounds great. So I will miss it