Wednesday 23 October 2024

zoom cancer fundraiser.......

Hi readers.....

Yep not much notice but I'm hosting another cancer fundraiser on zoom.....

This Saturday 26th Oct my time...... I'll put more details up re the times. 

I don't care what cancer organisation you support in your own country but if you can email me the receipt of your donation be that $20 or a million or anything in between...... If you have limited funds please do $5 if you can. 
chookyblue2(at) gmail.com

Every dollar adds up. I converted international donation $$$ to Australian currency last time I did this to get a total that meant something to us in one currency. 

Please share this info. Anyone who crafts and makes a donation is welcome to join zoom this Saturday. 

Start time will be 6am AEDST unless I wake earlier. I'll see how long I go. Not sure at this stage. 

Cancer touches to many people.
F#$$@@#k cancer. 
I hope you are in a position to make a donation and we can sew together. 

Also tell me what cancer organisation and why you chose it in the comments to spread awareness. 

Catch you later.....
Chookyblue......

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

i'm definitely in....choose american cancer society, will email proof when i get it...i agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly...