Monday, 21 December 2009

4 sleeps..............

the excitement is building..............I should be cleaning but I am getting so excited waiting to share all the SSCS parcels...............so to wet the appetite we will be having a ornament countdown.............these are the only ones in the next few posts that are individual photos............some are included in main gift photos so will NOT be sharing them.............we have 5 parcels to arrive............one will be there today.............another can't check mail again now til the 4th..........so that leaves 3 more I am crossing my fingers to arrive by Christmas............

I won't tell you who these ornaments are for and from just in case someone hasn't opened theirs...........

enjoy..............Elf Chookyblue

PS if the following people could email me a photo of there gifts sent - Carole, Christine K, Dianah, Kerry S, Nicole, Roxie, Ruth, Trashalou and Fiona H

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely - I am so chuffed with all the organizing you have put into Christmas 2009, Chooky!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is sooooo very exciting
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what wonderful gifts, how lucky you are you little tease, looking at all the goodies then just giving us a little peek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gifts are beautiful!
    I'm sure they would be adored :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful goodies! Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and comment...............much appeciated........