Friday 28 May 2021

ZOOM ZOOM Chookshed Party time.........

Its that time girls........the Chookshed's 9th Birthday.
I really have people coming to join me again this year the following weekend and with the full nest of friends I won't have time to chat online so thought I would get the party started a week early........

THIS WEEKEND

Hope some of you would like to join in see times below for your conversion............
Sylvia you better be prepared for a late night.........
Can you believe back in 2014 for the 2nd birthday there was 107 comments on my post about joining the party virtually...........so many bloggers have left blogging now which is sad but there is still a hard core bunch out there reading and blogging away.........which I love.......
Back in the day you just all sewed along and did a post about your sewing after the party..........
Last year we discovered zoom for the Chookshed birthday when we were all locked down due to covid..........I had an absolute ball and this has lead to many more zoom sewing days..........
While I am very fortunate to be able have friends here again this year I know parts of the world are in lockdowns or very restricted lives still due to covid...........
So if you want to join in leave a comment........check out your time zone.........I can only commit to 4hrs I think at this stage so get up early or miss out if you are in Australia.........otherwise it should be Sat afternoon for most parts of the otherside of the world.........
please join in the fun..........if you have not zoomed before be brave and join in it's just like you are sitting around the table with your friends but we are all right there in front of you on the screen and you are part of the whole conversation........
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue..........



26 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, I think I can be there, and I am looking forward to it! I will have my sparkling cider and be ready to toast your 9 years!! Thanks for the invite to your party. :)

Karen's Korner said...

Bother I have plans for Sunday morning. Have a great time.

ButterZ said...

I’d love to join you. I will try.
Oh my. I am home from holidays today. Hope to sleep all day tomorrow and will try to drop in Sunday morning. I do have a quilt room to clean...

Maria said...

Hope to join in at least for an hour..... 😀👍

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I think I can make it for a bit, count me in!!

Chris said...

Sat @ 4 pm sounds perfect. I should be able to join in for a bit. My granddaughters will be here and I can get them to join us and show you what they are working on these days.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I would LOVE to join in for this "birthday party". Nothing is set in stone these days, but I will make every effort to be available at 4:00 on Saturday.

Annelein said...

It sounds like a lot of fun...

Gail said...

Sounds like fun, I can join for a little while

Cheryll said...

I'll try to catch up for a bit...probably around 9am ish...
Thanks Chooky & looking forward to saying HeLLo...xox

Susan said...

6 am??? Crazy country girl!!!
the other crazy lady will be here - so perhaps for a bit . . .

If I don't make it please say Hi to all.

Jeanette said...

Hopefully i'll be able to pop in. Hugs, xx

Janice said...

Count me in.

kiwikid said...

This retired lady does not know where 6am is on the clock any more!! 😁 I will join to celebrate at some point, thank you for the invitation.

Narelle said...

Lucky I got a sleep in this morning :) Will try my best to be there and looking forward to catching up xx

Flickenstichlerin said...

Oh yes, hope I can make it. We will be at a birthday party, but afterwards I should be able to join the party.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I’m in!! xx

Jenny said...

I'll be there for sure

simplestitches said...

count me in...I should be able to attend for a while, seeing we are in lockdown in Victoria again!

jude's page said...

Sounds like good fun, but sorry I am away for weekend ☹☹

Jindi's Cottage said...

Count me in...may not be functioning at 6 am but you never know...given we are locked down again can't go anywhere else! :)

Lin said...

Yes please! Probably sometime Sunday morning my time, if you are still awake.xx

loulee said...

Count me in please.

Denice Barker said...

send me the link and I'll try for awhile!

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Strangely enough it looks like I can make it. Might not be 6 am but it could be close.

nimble thimble stitchery-do said...

Hi Chooky, I thought I had left a comment earlier but it’s not there. If you see my comment in time I would love to join in.