Sunday 2 July 2023

Brenda's creations......

For those of you who have been at Scrub Stitchin' you would know Brenda...........
She's the quiet achiever...........
She's very talented...........I called in yesterday and she had a little teddy in pieces.......
(click on the pics to look closer)
this afternoon she shows up with the little bear all together...............
All different stitches covering it...........
It only sits about 15cm high.............
The back of teddy also a work of art............
Brenda also got the pattern at Scrub Stitchin' and got this bag made up..........she decided not to make the smaller sections inside an open bag inside..........
And finally her Bubsy Twin Maureen showed her her zipper roll up like this at SS and she has gone home and made this one and another on for her various cutters/blades etc..........
Brenda is the matriarch of the group by far.........wonderful to see all the things she does............
And next I am sure she will be showing me a finished Sashiko as she's doing that for the first time - I just gave her a needle........
&&&&&&
June has disappeared.........
i'll be back just not sure when..........
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue...............

20 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

oh my that little teddy!! now she is an over-achiever...work of art for sure..

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Oh, my, that bear is amazing!!

Janice said...

She’s a clever and productive little beaver. Absolutely beautiful work.

Jeanette said...

The bear is amazing. The bag & roll both look wonderful

Susan Smith said...

Wow, what an amazing creation.

Lianne makes stuff said...

That bear is so lovely!!!!

loulee said...

Oh my goodness!

Jennifer said...

Love Brenda's brilliant bear - it's gorgeous! And the bag too.....is there no end to her talents.....

PAM said...

That Bear is AMAZING - what a work of art.

Fiona said...

Brenda's teddy is a beautiful work of art...

Good to read you...xx

Hugz

jude's page said...

Great job Brenda. Way out of my comfort zone, but admire your talent.

Terry said...

That bear is beautiful! If you figure out where June went, let me know. I have no idea either! lol

kiwikid said...

Brenda is a very talented woman!

Lin said...

Good to see you here. The teddy is stunning, I love him. What a talented lady. xx

Barwitzki said...

Oh how beautiful... the teddy bear is a masterpiece and I also love the bag... yes, sewing bags is great fun... there are so many possibilities :-)))
I wish you a happy July.
Break from blogging - I'll take one too - away from the computer - out into nature :-))
hug

ellen said...

You said it Chooky: "June has disappeared........." Very true words!
I agree with PAM - the bear is amazing!

dq said...

Thank you for showing Brenda's beautiful workmanship on that bear and her bag.
It was good to see a post from you. You have been missed.

marina said...

clever lady is Brenda!
hope all is ok with you Chooky

Rose Marie said...

OMG .... what talent! That teddy is a work of art!

ButterZ said...

Oh wow. That is amazingly beautiful. What a piece of work. I’d love to see it in person.