Thursday 20 July 2023

uuuurrrhhhhh........

So you remember how I had a rodent issue in the Chookshed during renos..........
Blooming hell..... Found a couple more mess spots I had not thought about....... So it's created more work cleaning..... Just another delay I didn't need.......
It's amazing what those pesky mouse's and rats can climb on...... Pretty sure they have glue on the feet and defy gravity........Leaving their little calling cards behind......
ADDED they only got in during the renos when I had a board down.....
######
Thankyou for all your beautiful comments on the last post....... Hmmmm when I reread it it may sound like I was grumpy about zoom....... Hmmmm not meant to be if it did.......
If I have not got to reply to your comment yet - I'm drowning in life.....

Louise who????????
Louise if you're reading this I can't contact you ....... Please use the contact form on my side bar and give me your email address....
#####
Emailing list......
If you want me to add you to my email list to receive my blog posts on an email also comment here or better still use the contact form box on the sidebar.......
Yesterday was a huge day with an added complication but it started off with this gorgeous orange glow...... And it also finished the same which was stunning in my flat part of the world......... So pleased I stopped and took the pic to be able to reflect on the moment......
Treasure the good stuff....... You never know when a curve ball is coming and life gets bumped here, there or flipped on it's head......

Ok must go......
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue.....
PS also had 1 minute in the Crafters Cottage and I may have found a sashiko or two fall into my hands.....
PSS Enjoyed dinner with Lianne which was also great.....

18 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

i know you have a busy life and do zoom when you can...good enough for me..

Jeanette said...

I hope you have found all the rodent spots now. Horrid little critters. Beautiful photo. Hope all is well with you.

Susan Smith said...

Love the sunrise photo & hope you get to eliminate those pesky rodents. Take care & hugs.

Jennifer said...

Pesky little buggers.....that's a wonderful view, you would never tire of it, would you! Crafter's Cottage has some nice Stuff, doesn't she.

Fiona said...

pesky little rodents! You'll get there and it will be so lovely in your special space
Hugz

Maria said...

Sticky pests! Hope they’re all gone now.
Beautiful photo…
Take care, hugs 🤗

loulee said...

Hmm, I hope that's all of the calling cards now and you can find time to sew and show us what you are sewing on.
We know you zoom when you can, and we love to join you.

Janet O. said...

Such a bummer to find those pesky rodents again!! Arrrghh!!
Hey, I feel like it is a privilege to join in when you make time to Zoom--whenever that may be. And if I can't, I can hope for next time.
Gorgeous sky!
I know I don't know the story behind your comment, but I have felt like you have had more than your share of curve balls in the past few months.

Lin said...

Oh no, just when you thought you had got rid of them all! Gorgeous sunrise. xx

Raewyn said...

Arrgghh, cleaning up after those pesky pests can be such a pain - I hope you're on top of them now and you can settle into some sewing SOMETIME. Gorgeous sunrise/sunset photo.

ButterZ said...

I love anytime you can do a zoom. If I’m free I’ll join in…
Not good with those pesky mice…
Beautiful sunrise / sunset…..

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I do hope you've seen the last of the rodents. Beautiful sunrise. Happy sewing when you have a minute to get to the Chookshed.

jude's page said...

Sorry about the unwanted visitors. So glad you had a gorgeous sunrise in the hurly burly of life. Sometimes it's the little things. Am so behind in reading blogs, hope to catch up one day.

Tazzie said...

Pesky mice, I'm sure they drive you crazy at times. Hopefully this is the last you'll see of them.
Hope life soon gets easier for you
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

kiwikid said...

Beautiful photo Chooky, I hope the rodents are back outside!

Ondrea said...

Yep, mice are rather clever and seem to fit in the teeniest places. Totally agree with your words of wisdom. This gal is sick of curve balls! Lol. Hope you are ok.

Katherine said...

You're right about that! Truly a wonder where all they can go and the incredible mess they make. Hope it's all behind you.

Oh, what a gorgeous view to start your day!

dq said...

Ding Dang, sorry you had to clean up after rodents.

The sunset is stunning.

I hope you are doing ok as well as your family or whatever bumps are in the road. Thanks for a lovely zoom session!