Monday 1 April 2024

Chookshed Challenge barely progress.............

 March roundup..........
My project for the Chookshed Challenge no 4 was Chapel Street

Not a lot of progress but I cut blocks from these fabrics.....sorry didn't take a photo of the pile and can't do that at present............the most I cut is 3-4 out of the same fabric......so 30-40 blocks cut.........
so I say any progress is good.......this is such a good leader/ender project................
I cut them in a short zoom session early in the month........

The keets moved to a bigger cage til they grow more........they should be a lot bigger before I let them out to be big kids oops I mean keets..........I gave 4 to my neighbours........
I kept 3 lights and 3 darks............
No other sewing to report for February except the new ruler but I shared that in a post...........

I'll wait and see what Deana draws out for April but given I have the Scrub Stitchin' Retreat in 9 sleeps I will get something done and I am currently making a quilt for my new grandy..........
OMG I cannot wait to get to retreat.......
Once again an amazing mix of like minded girls coming together..........
Catch you later........
Chookyblue......



12 comments:

dq said...

Lovin' your Kaffe fabrics and anxious to see the blocks you cut from them.
Congrats on the new grand. They are so precious.
Wishin' I were coming to Scrub this year. I will think of you every day and watch for everyone's blog posts.

kiwikid said...

Any progress is good progress I say!! They are beautiful fabrics. The keets have grown a lot!

Maria said...

We only need to work on our challenge No each month so you’ve done well with those gorgeous Kaffe fabrics….
Your kegs are growing fast…..
Oh only 9 days to your special retreat. Bet you’ll all have fun.

Ondrea said...

New grandy????? What, where, when? Congrats!!! Lovely fabrics.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Well you got more done on the challenge than I did...! New grandy, oooh!!! xx

Susan said...

I will be interested to see what your #9 is and what you do at SS..


My Chapel Street box is getting fuller!

Denice Barker said...

I think I missed the announcement of your new grand baby. So....

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those keets are growing nicely. Congratulations on a new grand!!

loulee said...

Pretty pretty fabrics.

Janice said...

As you say, any progress is good progress. Chapel Street will come together, all in good time. Make sure you bring number 9 to Baradine. I can’t wait.

Lin said...

Such gorgeous fabrics and those keets are growing fast! xx

Narelle said...

Those fabrics would be so fun to work with ... cheery and bright.
Happy Retreat Times ahead :)