Saturday 27 April 2024

Friday night Chookshed zoom........

Cracking sunset here on Thursday..................
Trying to get a few different shots............


last night I decided to do a  Friday night Chookshed zoom...........
I worked on my Chapel street blocks.......another 46 to add to the pile..........
probably should do a count now and see how many blocks I have cut so far...........
need to cut some more B&W pieces as I have another pile of fabric cut that needs the BW attached........
Had a great roll up..........there were more then here.........
but I missed taking a photo then.......
opps found the missing photo.......
Another couple from Thursday evening..........
playing with grasses again.........
Yes I know this flower is a bad weed but it looks so cheery........
And we all need a bit of cheer........
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.....

15 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

sorry i missed....yeah lovely photos!

ButterZ said...

It was a great night for zoom. I managed to get my 13 blocks nearly finished. Hopefully I will get the top completed. It’s my April challenge project too. First time I’ve worked on it this month.
Thank you

Christine M said...

It was lovely stitching along with everyone last night.

loulee said...

It was good to zoom. Thank you.

kiwikid said...

Love your sunset photos Chooky and thank you for the zoom and your help today.

Jeanette said...

It was great to have some Zoom time. Lovely photos.

Maria said...

Was great to be able to catch up on Zoom. Thanks Chooky.
Managed to nearly finish another LaLa block.

Janice said...

It was a lovely way to spend Friday evening. Some bonus Sashiko was achieved. Love your sunsets and yellow flowers always look cheery, even if a weed.

Lin said...

Thanks Chooky, good to catch up, if briefly. Great photographs, the first one is a stunner. xx

Susan Smith said...

One day.....! Lovely skies & we have had an amazing sky this morning, which we generally can't see, but the big trees are just about leafless. Must admit the saying, "red sky in the morning, shepherds' warning" came to mind, but the weather forecast is for a nice day today, then downhill for the rest of the week. We'll see? Take care & hugs.

marina said...

your photos are so beautiful!
good job on your Chapel street blocks, the fabrics look amazing. The blues remind me of a Vincent Van Gogh painting.
Great Zoom turnout .
Love the weed pic, it is still a beautiful flower.

Narelle said...

Gorgeous photos.
Sorry I missed the zoom session ... was in need of an early night.

Susan said...

I think the photo of the yellow weed is still gorgeous!

Funnily enough - love some of those fabrics...LOL

Jenny said...

As soon as I saw the fabric blocks for chapel street I thought of the zig zag ruler project from retreat . How fun would that be. Striped zig zags

dq said...

I was at a retreat and couldn't get away to join in that night.
The evening sky is beautiful!