Monday 23 June 2008

OMG...............

Thanks to all those who left a comment on my 300th post..............certainly brought some lurkers out which is lovely......and my regular visitors I must not forget to mention you...............much appreciated for taking the time to leave a comment........and it is great to know you all love the communtiy and inspiration and the rest like I do..........

&&&&&&&&&

I have so much going on at the moment..........the girls who helped me out with this problem a couple of post back thanks a lot and I have 2 winners here and here as I used a combination of their suggestions.............

&&&&&&&&&&&

But the winner for my 300th celebrations is J's Quilting blog..............send my your snail mail address.........

&&&&&&&&&&

Cyber stitching was on the weekend and I got one traced and about 6 stitches in .............the markets were busy on Sat morning which was great but I was a lot later home from town and crashed on the lounge............cruised a few blogs and barely commented (very unusual for me) but I have seen lots of posts about cyber stitching.........

Above are some of my recent cards........send me an email if you would like any............

more from me later.............

take care...........Chookyblue........

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like you needed that Nanna nap on the couch! Great cards-hope you are feeling rejuvenated for another week.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Happy 300!!! WOW you beat me!!! I've need to step it up huh? LOL I'm getting close though.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the cards....will check my supplies and let you know...nah, change that 5 of wheel and leaves if that is OK....xx

Bloom said...

Glad the market went well for you. Not much stitching for me on the weekend either - Year 4 Australian explorer project at my end! Tell me if you ever need to know anything about Paul Strzelecki!

julieQ said...

Very pretty cards. Congratulations to your winners!!

Leanne said...

Glad to be of assistance.

Anonymous said...

Oh! What name did you end up using?
The new cards look gorgeous. Love the water one and the wheel.

True Debreuil said...

I can't believe you picked me out of the 96 comments! Thanks so much. I'll email my address.

Unknown said...

The new cards look great! I have been playing around with my new camera and have been getting some great shots. I really like the real colours of the country that you capture. Congrats to your lucky winners!! Jo x

jacquie said...

How have I not found your blog before now? ARRRG. I have 300 posts to catch up on! Thanks for a great blog. I have to get reading!!!

Scottish Nanna said...

WOW 300 posts and Im just starting out Thanks for your comment Im a bit nervous but I will Master it I hope.
Hugs Mary.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Congrats on 300 posts. Love the new cards, glad to hear the market went well. Can't wait to see some of your cyber stitching.

Annie said...

Love the new cards. You must have been tired not to comment.

The Toy Society said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by at The Toy Society and leaving a comment!

Teodo said...

Dear Donna
as usual I'm in later ..............but I want send you 300 kisses and many many congrats.
ciao ciao

Lenna Green of Stitching Cow said...

Well done, your cards are great.
PS I love your name "chookyblue" as well.
Looking forward to seeing more.
Warmly Lenna