Friday 24 October 2008

Life's been busy...........

As I am starting to get emails asking if I'm okay and did I survive the weekend I thought it was time for an update

  • the blog workshop - went well thanks for all the great comments and if you missed it or your new to blogging go and read them here - about 20 women who knew nothing about blogs (maybe convert a couple)
  • used my random number generator aka dh to pick a winner - comment no 36 come on down.......Jenny.............
  • 2 days card stall in a beautiful garden
  • attended a huge dinner on a perfect spring night, wedding dress parade, wine, champs, time with friends, dancing
  • no headache after the night out - thank goodness
  • co-ordinated open gardens with some friends and raised lots of money
  • curly pops and blackie got sick when things were hectic but are all better now
  • bookworm is all better now
  • garden bed still needs some dirt so I can plant the roses into it
  • setting up my etsy shop - more work to do there
  • ordering new cards
  • receiving new cards - (must show you very soon)
  • received yummy parcels from Annie and Sonia (more about that later)
  • got 2 of the very latest Hatched and Patched patterns (pics soon)
  • and a very supportive family to be able to fit all this in
  • finished with a PJ day yesterday.........not that I can say I have done heaps today but I did go for a ride around the paddocks and check some cows/sheep and water the garden that is getting desperate for a drink.............

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

18 comments:

Deb said...

OMG Donna and in between all of that were you actually able to take anydep breaths......

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I'm hearing ya. Life has been really busy. Hope it gets better soon. Glad to see you are OK and the family is well.

Jodie said...

Thank Craft we have heard from you. Annie and I were about to head off leading the search party.
Glad to hear your absence has been busy related and nothing else. We miss you when you aren't about you know.

Kris said...

Nice to hear from you! Our garden is desperate for a drink too! Hope you have a great weekend! (I recommend another P.J. day!)

Candace said...

I feel like I've been a passenger in a whirlwind. Glad Bookworm is all better.

Levin said...

now i have to ask.....did you ride around your paddocks in your pj's???
i gather from your post that you have been very, very busy - i recommend you have another pj day tomorrow - and perhaps just sit and sew?
l
x

Unknown said...

Whew, how do you manage with this schedule? You have to take care of yourself.

Jenny said...

YaY Me! Aren't I the lucky duck!!!!I am just exhausted reading what you've been up to-sounds like a lot a fun though! Glad all the sickies are well and that-glad you managed a pj day-they're the best:)

Annie said...

Busy Girl You! It gets like that I know. Keep those PJ days coming every now and then. It's getting to that crazy time of the year.

Lily Mulholland said...

Time to slooowww dooowwwnnn! I am exhausted just reading what you've been up to!

Lurline said...

Glad to hear from you, Donna! It's always a bit disconcerting when someone doesn't post for a while ... I guessed you were busy and you sure have been! Sound like you have had a lot of fun, though.
Hugs ... Lurline!

Anonymous said...

You have been a busy girl. Our blogs are the first to go quiet when we are busy aren't they. BAS time for me so not much happening on my sewing front either.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Glad to hear your still here. Hope you get the chance for a bit of rest in between all the activity.

julieQ said...

Wow, you have been so busy! And been so productive...good for you! Time for some quiltey time...

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Oh my you have been very busy. I prescribe a weeks vacation for you somewhere in the sun....Can't wait ti read your next post
Andrea:)

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh my goodness, no wonder you haven't had time to post!!!

Tracy said...

Whew...had a to take a couple of deep breaths while reading your list, Donna...LOL! Glad all is well there though ;o) Very exciting about your Etsy shop! Happy Days breeze through all...take time to smell the roses though ;o) ((HUGS))

Cheryl said...

Hey girl, you need to sit down and put your feet up and RELAX (hey don't forget Christmas is coming Elf Donna)!!!