Friday 17 October 2008

sale....sale.....sale....

While Kerry’s in the USA the girls have gone crazy.........


Cottage on the Hill
Nundle



25% off everything in store
Sale


17th October until
1st November

Shop will be closed Sundays and Mondays

What to do

  • so take a trip to the shop
  • visit the website
  • email the girls
  • look at the posts from Kerry's blog and you can see some of the fabrics she has in store........ what has been used in quilts
  • Ring Vicki or Judy for further details
    02 6769 3297

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

PS if I survive the weekend I will be back next week........

10 comments:

Aussie Nanna said...

Got this news from Kerry...

So what are you up to on ethe weekend?

And how is book worm?

Jenny said...

I do hope you survive the weekend!

Annie said...

Thinking of you Chooky and hope you get through weekend. I'm off to look at the shop. I'm making a fish pond this weekend.

Kris said...

I'm sure you will survive the weekend! Hope you have fun too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky!
I have a blog award for you!
Missy

Anonymous said...

thanks chookyblue for your advertising did you want my week to be very busy!!!!!!!!!! hope bookworm is feeling much better love from judy

Levin said...

i seriously don't need to buy anymore fabric - we are bursting out of the house!!
did you survive the weekend?
l
x

Lily Mulholland said...

Oh you went pink for October! Good on you! Enjoy your weekend?

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. How was the weekend ?

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hope the weekend was great, love the calves and macro shots-did you get plenty of info. re the blogging, sorry I missed helping out there. thanks for the plastic bag link but don't mention sales to me...not raining here!!! Tracey