Thursday 30 October 2008

shopping.................

hello blogland.........back again after another busy schedule which meant I couldn't blog etc but now life should be returning to normal - usual crazyness not super crazy............

&&&&&&&&&&&

I have so many things to show and tell but I will leave it for a few posts..........

&&&&&&&&&&&

frist up I have kits for 2 of Anni Downs - Hatched and Patched most recent releases..........they will be part of her latest book I managed to get them at the Women's Gathering that she designed them at...........I picked the needlecase (stitchery design)

and I couldn't decide so I got the pillow kit (applique) too................fantastic little country scenes..........

and I got some fabrics together for my polka dots and ric rac swap...............

I have not got around many blogs this month - I have tried but not got to far...........bloglines has the number of unread posts at a number which is mind blowing but I will get there..........

&&&&&&&&&&&

....it is very warm here in my part of Oz and summer is definitely here..........got sunburnt on my shoulders while mowing and watering.............trying to catch up.............but hey it had to get warm sometime....and I got the garden bed finished finally so will show you some pics of that soon............I am finally seeing some of the snow posts the winter girls have shown and I still think it is pretty weird............anyway more news to come soon I promise.............

Take care til next time.....................Chookyblue...........

27 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Looks like your shopping trip was a success! I seriously love the polka dots.

Jenny said...

Love the little country scene and that fabric is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

The fabrics are beautiful...wish I was your swap partner. Nice to see you back, have missed your posts. Glad curly pops is feeling better. All your purchases are gorgeous you can shop for me anytime.
Shells

Sweet P said...

I love Hatched and Patched designs. Those new patterns look awesome and your fabric choices are cool.

Anonymous said...

That's some way cool polka dot fabrics!

Cathy said...

Love the polka dot and ric rac, great colours!! Do you know when Anni's new book is due for release?? I have seen bits of it at the Campania Gathering...it looks wonderful! Cathy

Pat said...

Love that polka dot fabric and ric rac..Someone is going to be very lucky.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What lovely new fabric!!

May Britt said...

The new book from Annie is a MUST HAVE IMIDIATELY So I hope it is in the shop very soon. Summer where you live, snowstorm outside my window now.

quilterpolly said...

1st love the fabric for your polka dots an ric rac swap someone is going to be very lucky:) I was just at Annies blog and saw all the items and she was talking about putting together a book regarding the womans week-end. I really want it. Loved it you are very lucky to be a part of that:)

Dawn said...

Fantastic shopping! I love Anni Downs. Sweet fabrics.

Stina Blomgren said...

Think you have done some good shopping...;o) Love Annis new book!!!
And talking about weird... having spring/summer at Christmastime...lol...

Deb said...

Nice to have you back Donna. That cushion pattern is a must have, how lovely and love love love the fabrics.
Deb

Renee said...

that fabric on the top of the pile is absolutely gorgeous!

Jodie said...

yes chooky, but normal-crazy for you would be like supersonic-crazy for us mere mortals

julieQ said...

Yummy good shopping therapy! Yours looks especially wonderful...

Laila said...

Hi. Great buyings. I love the needlecase... I hope the book will be in the shop soon.
I wish there could be warm her.. We got snow to day. Enjoy the heat. Hugs.

Berglind said...

Iknow the feeling of being busy Chooky... glad to have you bag. I love the fabrics you bought, from what line is it? - Funny to read about summertime at your blog when all here is snow and frost, just waiting for Christmas to kick in :) - Watch out for the sun!!

Lurline said...

Love it all - especially the cushion pattern!
Hugs - Lurline.

Lily Mulholland said...

Very nice fabric choices. Especially the confetti!

Annie said...

Love seeing all your shopping Chooky. Glad to hear you will return to normal crazy, just before the "Christmas Crazy" sets in!

Threeundertwo said...

I love needlecases! That one looks great!

I invite you and your readers to join me every Friday for "Finished for Friday." Link up and show us what you've accomplished this week.

I love seeing what people have been working on.

Unknown said...

What about using sunscreen??? Great buyings.

Levin said...

welcome back!
it has been getting warm, hasn't it. here in Adelaide it seemed to get cold really quickly and then as soon as September came, it got hot. Oh well, like you said, it was bound to get warm.
Goodluck with your blog lines!!!!
l
x

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great new pattenrs and I love yoru polka dot fabrics for the swap. Those are soooo cute. Who's fabric is that??

Lulabell said...

I have been eyeing off those patterns for a while now! Love those fabrics.

Ginger Patches said...

Love the Hatched and Patched goodies! I just saw them for the first time on another blog and they have got the cutest patterns!