Saturday 1 November 2008

prezzies galore............

I have received some wonderful goodies lately........just not had a chance to take the pics and post to show you..........I won a giveway on Sonia's blog and it is this wonderful little bag .............

to hold these little christmas decorations..........love them thanks heaps Sonia...............have to wait a month til I can put up the tree............

Annie sent me some of her chenille collections.........have lucky am I..............

and in the mail when I got home yesterday was this great little mini quilt from Hedgehog...............

another mini quilt to hang on my wall...........

and some strawberry serviettes and strawberry white chocolate.............yummo.............

Thanks very much girls I love all the goodies I received.................

Take care til next time.................Chookyblue

21 comments:

Jodie said...

Hey chooky, What will you be doing with the chenill? Let me know if you need some fancy bits...

Christine said...

Lovely gifts. The Christmas decorations and bag are gorgeous.

Roseanne said...

luck Duck all those goodies you have got .I hope you injoyed that chocolate.

jodie said...

good score.... can't wait to see you use the chenile

Margaret said...

You don't get hayrever do you ? I went for the Zyretec when I saw the chenile. I will admire your creation when finished with a face mask on. Cheers Margaret

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Lots of lovely treasure there!! Soon your old nursery may be as full of chenille as mine! Swear it breeds! Pleased the garden days went well, Tracey

Abby and Stephanie said...

I love the little bag. Darling. I'm also interested to know what you'll be doing with the chenille.

Anita said...

Lots of lovely pressies there, lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, You Rock! Great giftees.

Unknown said...

These gifts are all so special.

Teodo said...

Wonderful gifts Donna.
ciao ciao

Lily Mulholland said...

I love Marimekko designs. LOL at the matching quilt/napkins! Lucky you!!

Berglind said...

Great gifts, you are very lucky!

Candace said...

What a pretty selection of goodies.

Levin said...

oooh lucky you! they look like lovely presents.
l
x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous array of gifts. I love and want them all...lucky you.

Jenny said...

Wow! Christmas has come early at your house! Love the header-beautiful stitching!

Ginger Patches said...

Look at all your wonderful goodies! Lucky girl :)

Grazia said...

Hi Donna!
Lovely gifts!!! The mini bag is really gorgeous!!!!
Ciao
Grazia

Anonymous said...

How lovely to receive all those goodies, I am sure you make good use off them. Very cute little quilt.

cheers
Christine

Chocolate Cat said...

Aren't those strawberry serviettes gorgeous!