Monday 24 November 2008

SSCS hurry up..........

Wonder where this pile will end up............(not mine)

one day left to send off................hurry up Santa's sleigh is waiting...........parcels need to arrive in time for Christmas and last year a few girls hadn't received their parcel by Christmas so I moved the posting deadline back a bit earlier............but I still have HEAPS of girls (and one man) to let me know they have sent there parcels off............


Even got a couple of emails of people wanting to join in next year............well for that to happen this year needs to be a success............

Think I need to take out shares in Australia Post with the bundle I need to send off this week............lol...........thanks to my angel helping me out with a gift......you know who you are...........much appreciated..........
Sleigh now has presents for Lynn E, Missy, Paulette, Nancy S, Valerie, Melinda, Katie, Robyn, Jeanette, Debbie B, Sandi and Tanner
.............Elf Chookyblue............

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

ohhhhh.....mine will be in the post tomorrow...need to take some photos first.

trash said...

Dear Elf,

due to the uber cold under which three quarters of my house currently labours, and the recovery from the excesses of three children's parties in the space of 24 hours, I shall be taking full advantage of the deadline and sending out tomorrow.

Sincerely, trash

Lurline said...

I feel sure 2008 will be a success! How could it not be! I'm in for 2009!
Hugs - Lurline!

Simone de Klerk said...

After the Secret Angel Swap it is so much fun to see the different presents send away for the SSCS! I wasn't able to join your swap, but luckily I was able to join Janet's Christmas swap of Wildcraft Farm. Look forward to the present people made!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Elf,

Due to moving house I will be finishing my projects at the last minute and have them posted by deadline!! If I have access to a computer and can still find where I've packed the camera... I'll pass on photos!

Jenny said...

Mine is now off in the big wide postal sevice portal to a land far far away!!! Thanks Ms Elfie and yes!!!I'll look forward to doing it all again next year!