Sunday 23 November 2008

SSCS ...2 days.......

Excitement is mounting I have received lots of great pics of presents sent..............but there are lots of you to send yet............I see on some of the Aussie girls blogs they are working away on the SSCS gifts..........putting in the final touches...........I am sure it is cause it is so dam cold outside for this time of the year..........you wouldn't think summer is 7 days away.............


Get a wriggle on girls...........the sleigh is waiting for about 100 presents.............make sure you go back a post or 2 and check if your name is on the huge list for sleigh deliveries.............


Presents on the sleigh for Lise, Anita and Gina......


Received by Colleen, Pat and Leanne M...........

One of the girls from the 2007 swap has done a reverse Santa and sent a gift off to her Santa from 2007...........how fun will that be and what a surprise to receive in the mail...........

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Goodness where have I been....I have to find more hours, I am so far behind in my blog reading it is near embarrassing....but I am here, lots of great post, you have received some nice treats...the rain is good but....oh the harvesting....

Jodie said...

Two days.....lets hope Milton gets that machine fixed ASAP!!!

Unknown said...

Two days....I will go to the post office tomorrow as soon as they open and send my parcel away....and there is one more day left....could that be me? Something has happened with me....but I feel satisfied....

Unknown said...

Is the pincushion a bag? Here I am just reading blogs and the SSCS gift not ready :)