Tuesday 25 November 2008

More sleigh loads...........more to follow

Here is a picture of some of the 2007 Secret Santa Christmas Swap gifts made by girls who are in the swap for the 2nd year..........wonder what they are making for their SSCS
buddy this year.........let me know if you want to see some more.........

The sleigh has presents for Tami, Paula, Sherri, Elizabeth, Sharon Z, Kate
C, Jo Ch, Lorraine W, Tracey Br, Fiona Y, Margaret, Jodie Jelly Wares,
Linda, Karen Mc, May Britt, Nic, Beth L, Narelle, Trash

Gifts received my Oddbjorg, Cathy P, Jodie Ric Rac, Kris P,

Keep up the emails............we are only just 1/2 way......can I make the
distance........

Elf Chookyblue

PS oh and it is just like Christmas every time I open a photo you Santa's have emailed me and as for the non swap followers I post pics of all the gifts straight after Christmas when I know they have been opened on Christmas day..............all the presents are beautiful................

9 comments:

Annie said...

It is very exciting. You must love seeing all the things. Yes, post more, post more. You are a good Elf!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Chookyblue...love this, stumbled upon your blog, would love to be involved one time...Happy Stitching, Dzintra Ingrid

Teodo said...

Wow..........I wait., I wait.
ciao ciao

May Britt said...

yohooooo hooo....santa is on the way to me.

It must be so funny to see photos ofall the presents and knowing what we are receiving. You are so lucky.

Kris said...

You are a great elf, and I would love to see more 2007 photos too! Whet the appetite!

Helen said...

The suspense is killing me! What has Santa’s helper got in store for me? Haven’t seen my name come by yet. Do hope Santa’s helper got it finished in time!! Can't wait to see your next post :)
Dear elf, can't you give me a little clue what is inside my box?

Corrie said...

ohhhh gorgeous! such lovely things!
Corrie:)

Jo in TAS said...

Yippeee Santa's Coming!!!! I feel like a little kid all over again!!

Anonymous said...

I am with Helen haven't seen my name come up yet either....
My parcel has been on it's way for 7 days now and I hope it gets there safe

cheers
Christine

ps.Donna thanks for all you do...