Monday 10 November 2008

SSCS parcels........

Thanks for all the comments/ideas on the Swap ettiquette post...........

Wonder where this will turn up.........you sure can't miss it is from the
SSCS..........you have til the 25th Nov to post.......... Don't forget to
email me a picture and let me know when you post your parcel..........
If you are worried about your parcel email me a pic and I can check it
out..........I am sure you will be fine as all the others have been... you may be nervous if this is your first swap but you will be fine.......any
postage questions look here........

These people should look out for mail............Monika, Susana, Colleen,
Marica, Rhonda


.........take care til next time.............
.......Chookyblue..........

11 comments:

trash said...

ooooooooo! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wow I cant wait until it´s christmas and I can open it.. I will look after the mailman everyday now ;-)

Marica

Jodie said...

itely won't be missing that one in the mail... LOL!!!

Jodie :)

julieQ said...

Hee! I so hope my swap partner loves it!! Thank you Chooky blue for hostessing this, it has been so fun!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm finishing up my gift tomorrow and hope to get it off this week.

Kris said...

This has all been so much fun! I loved being able to read the swap etiquette, nice to know what is expected of you! And now to see that some of the SSCS's are on their way (*excitement building*) I think I had better get moving! By the way, I love the blue stitching on your banner. Just beautiful.

PS Oh yeah, thanks for the SSCS! I'm loving it!

Anne Heidi said...

It is great to see those packages are starting to get mailed out. I've been working on my swap items this weekend- nd they should be in the mail in a weeks time. Thank you for hosting this wonderful swap again!
Hugs.

Tracy said...

Parcels on the way...hooray! Such fun. I sent my package off this past weekend :o) Happy week, Donna ((HUGS))

Luenetraum said...

I´m so happy and curious about of my Christmas package.
I send my Present next week .
Herzlichen Gruß Monika

quilterpolly said...

how exciting to see all the gifts start going to there new home. I plan on getting my all ready to go this week:)

Jenny said...

Yay! Let the fun begin!