Sunday 23 November 2008

good mail........

With all the rain last week the mail man didn't visit.........so no mail all week..........when I went into town on Friday there was a pile............parcels, junk mail, letters.............

first up the pincushion BOM..........this month Melly and Me - Sarah was a little late this month as she was waiting for some part of the kit to arrive..........not a problem she sent us an email to let us know about the delay.......love the fabrics.........

and this is the pincushion topper that came this month........I may be in love with these cute things.........

Then Jacquie (Tallgrass Prairie Studio) sent me this little quilt..............it is tiny and so very cute I have loved these since I first saw them on her blog..........

Teodo Appunti Patch sent me some SSCS cards and some xmas fabric........perfect timing as I don't have much I can find and I planned a project on Friday before I got the mail...........saved by the mail...........(by the way her dh thinks she has completely lost the plot finding little birds in fruit scraps but hey I am with her)

see the little angel....cute...

Then a huge apology to Stephanie - Loft Creations for my email..........have you ever sent an email to the wrong person............it's okay she fumbled along with the replies (probably though I had lost the plot) anyway she sent me this wonderful package.........yep more chooks........I love them........I chook bag...(containing football to fill for shot so quite a good size)....see that cute little chicken near the bottom of the bag...........Thank Stephanie.............

this little Bareroots pattern...........cute little chickens.....

and some more chooky fabric...........blue and chooks what more could I ask for..........

Take care til next time...........Chookyblue...........

15 comments:

Shari said...

Wow! You really got some great mail. The pincushion topper is so cute! Enjoy!
Cheers

Shari said...

PS Love the postcard quilt. Will have to check the site.

Anonymous said...

Wow lucky you what gorgeous goodies. A PIF, birthday pressie and so much more. The pin topper is divine, now I know what a pin topper is.
Cheers

Shelley

Leanne said...

That was some mighty fine post. Love Jacquie's little quilt.

Annie said...

Love those little chickies - what a great trip to thePO

Abby and Stephanie said...

Lots of well deserved goodies. Don't you just LOVE Jacquie's little houses. I love a good mail day.

Unknown said...

wow wow wow!! I so love getting mail....except for the phone bill!!! Lucky you! Jo xo

Julie said...

Your mail isn't delivered if it rains? Wow! Our mail delivers no matter what! It is so interesting to hear of the differences in our countries.
I just love all the goodies you show in this post!!

dot said...

The chicken fabric is really neat. I like it.

Jenny said...

It looks a lot like Christmas at your place already!Lovely packages!

Lurline said...

I would love a pincushion topper, too - wonder if they are about here in Australia, or am I missing out on something? What great mail -would love to wander through "your shop" - it must be a bit like that!
Hugs - Lurline!

Sheryl said...

don't you just love it when the postie brings a parcel, let alone a weeks worth..you lucky duck..sorry.. lucky chook :)
love the pincushion of the month, nice colours I think I may have to weaken my resolve and sign up for that one if its not too late, love the chooky pattern, bag and fabric

meggie said...

A mail that was most welcome! Love all your goodies.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love the fabric you got in the mail. Very cute. Great prezzies you recieved too. I've bought some of those little pincushion toppers too. Arent they the cutest??
Oohhh I'll have to send you some Christmas fabric in the pkg next week.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see my pincushion has arrived!!! I hope you really enjoy it and isnt that pin topper so cute!! Love that mini quilt too, yummy, yummy mail, lucky duck! =]