Friday 28 November 2008

More sleigh loads.........

The storms weren't to bad yesterday thank goodness..........a bit more rain for us.....

.....A bit late but Happy Thanksgiving for all my USA readers...........seems to be a family gathering time so enjoy.........

More 2007 prezzies...............

Parcels on the sleigh for Lynda Be, Bec, Jodie B, Trisha, Jacquie, Pamela T, Lyn V, Debbie D, Cheryl T, Jeanne, Bonnie, Anita O, Peg and ME - Chookyblue.........yippee

Received by Lynn M, Cheryl G, Fiona Y, Diane, Odette, Beth D, Christine L, Ralitza, Lise...........

Merry Christmas.............Elf Chookyblue............

4 comments:

jodie said...

Hey like these pics... includes sent by me and received by me. Am I Jodie B when it comes to the sleigh?

May Britt said...

Did you get my mail with photo of the SSCS package for XXXXXX It was posted yesterday.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. It was a peaceful and delicious day at my house.

julieQ said...

Chooky!!! I received my package from XXXXX all the way from Germany!!!! I am so very excited!!