Sunday 2 November 2008

SSCS update and postage.........

Wow you Santa's are so good this year.............

I have sent out an email in the last few days and only have about 25 of the 156 Santa's left to reply........you are all going so well..........some are sewing, some planning and some Santa's are finished and I have received some pics........sorry can't tell you who is going to be receiving them but hey they look great..........



Not that postage is happening yet but as people are preparing there parcels I have received a few questions.............hope this helps...........I have answered some questions but see how you go with the following info and if you need more help email me...............



If you are posting to Australia this info may be useful of goods not allowed.......



If you an Aussie girl posting to another country look at this Australia Post site as they give country specific information..............



Don't forget to email me when you post your parcel



.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks Ms Elfie-I know what I am going to make-now I just have to get cracking and get it done!

Ginger Patches said...

Hmmm I didn't see that e-mail...I'll go check again.

Flutterby Angel said...

Another lovely header.....Clever
Girl!

Those postage pages make interesting reading!

Levin said...

i love your new banner!
i will read the australia post site soon - but i won't be sending anything too weird across the seas!
l
x