Saturday 22 November 2008

Searching for Mar......

If you saw this post at Linda's you will know Mar is unwell........now Mar initially thought she missed out on the SSCS so arranged another swap privately with someone?????? Who are you????

I know who she has in the SSCS so that is fine but Mar is worrying from her hospital bed about both the swaps. You may also be a SSCS person.........

If you are Mar's private christmas swap please email me

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

2 comments:

Anita said...

I would like to send you an email, but when I click on your email link it won't let me. Could you please send me you email so I can send you a picture of SSCS it is going in the mail today. Thank you.
Anita O
ohiostar@aol.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.