Thursday 27 November 2008

More 2007 presents.......

Just to get you in the mood.........some more present pics.........

.....okay things are going better here............thanks for the emails of support.........I am feeling better about it all.............i worry about someone missing out - I would feel terrible then..............and thanks for the "emergency elf" offers..........I hope we won't be needing them.........otherwise some people will be named here................

Wonder if the girls remember what they made last year..............these are only pics of present from girls in the swap again this year.............

Parcels on the sleigh for Amanda, Dawn S, Sandi, Deb W, Stephanie, Noemia, Marianne, Lorraine H, Kim, Julie M, Gai, Dale, Brigitte, Kerry, Maree Wa, Fiona B, Trudi, Floss, Becky

parcels received by Betsy and Sherri

Take care..........Elf Chookyblue

5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Yippee...can't wait for the sleigh to arrive!

jovaliquilts said...

I hope it all works out! I had such a good time, loved what I made (my family didn't want me to part with it!), and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of what my partner sends me. Sounds like a huge job for you -- thank you SO MUCH for organizing all this!!

Annie said...

You are a good elf chooky, and I love seeing all those pictures.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Donna! The gifty photos from last year a fabulous - making me a little nervous as to whether I've lived up to such a high standard!! Thanks so much for organising the swap and for all the hours you've put in behind the scenes to make it work - Santa will no doubt be calling any day to hire you to help him! Tee! Hee! Hee! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Raamatutuba said...

mmmh, what lovely bags ;))