Tuesday 13 July 2010

beading workshop...........

Part of last weeks fun can from a beading workshop...............I had asked a couple of other friends girls but they couldn't come (it was pretty last minute - maybe next time girls you know who you are) anyway I had booked the little girls in and since it was only the 2 of them we decided to do the workshop too so the lady had 4 of us............we all made a necklace and three of us made ear rings and Fairy Girl made a bookmark.
We got some supplies and had a play at home too...........
Here we have Fairy Girls bookmark she made on the day and then she got an angel bookmark kit and then played with a key fob........
I made one too and attached it to my scissors
My girlfriend made this necklace and ear rings and made the bracelet at home...........
I made this pink one for a birthday present...........
this is the one I made at the workshop..........
Another one I made at home.........another prezzie.........looks much prettier for real...........
pale pink pearly beads and a pewter colour.........
together..........
this is what the Fairy Girl and friend made..........cute and pretty....
and our little friend made some clip on ear rings - cute........
lots to learn I am sure but heaps of fun and something I will play with again.............
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

28 comments:

Beth said...

It all looks so pretty. Makes me want to find my beading tools and get to work.

Tudy said...

What beautiful bead work. I have not done that yet but maybe some day. Keep up the good work.

simplestitches said...

Looks like a very productive day by all...lovely!
cheers Julz

Cardygirl said...

Fun stuff!

Cubby House Crafts said...

Now that would have been so much fun...they all look so beautiful!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Lynn said...

How fun! They are all so pretty - my favorite are the dragonflys, though all are lovely

retdairyqueen said...

All look fantastic
I enjoy beading

jodie said...

I have those scissors too!

Nicky said...

They are all so pretty - really love the scissor fob.... looks like lots of fun!

Ali Honey said...

Well done all of you. You will all be sparkling. Dragonflies are cool!

Anita said...

They are all so lovely - you all did a great job! I have a bag full of beading supplies that you can have if you want?? Decided it is just another craft I don't have time for LOL

FIONA said...

Lovely beading and what you have had! They all look great!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

oh how wonderful, lovely lovely bead work, how relaxing and creative at the same time, what fun!

BubzRugz said...

Oh wow - you have been busy - those are so pretty and I bet you had a lot of fun making them.... Hugz

annemariesquilt said...

What a great event to do with good friends..
Everything looks so beautiful.
Have a nice day....

Anne Heidi said...

Oh they all look so good! Sounds like a fun day :-)

Miriam said...

Gorgeous!!! I love beads......beading is almost as addictive as quilting! lol

Tone Yvonne said...

Hi :O)

Mia's garden is really wonderful, just had to share it :O)

You all really meade some wonderful things while beading :O) It's fun to do different things and learn new skills :O)

Hope you day is wonderful :O)

Yvonne

Unknown said...

What a Great Day you had...they all look Beautiful..
cheers

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Donna! What a lovely way to spend some holiday time ... and some great beady gifts there. I especially like Fairy Girl's Angel bookmark - what clever chooks you are! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Val said...

This looks like so much fun. I have a jewelry set that the grands gave me to make some jewelry and I haven't done it yet. Love the scissors.

Rumi said...

I've never made jewelry but this post sure makes me want to try it!

Stacy Olson said...

Thanks for posting your beading designs. I love reading your blog very much.

Check out this complete beading Ebook. I posted a link to this great Ebook I bought a few weeks back and I just love it

Fiona said...

Very pretty - must be great to make jewellery just how you want it.

Chocolate Cat said...

Gosh you were all busy and made some lovely things. I love Fairy Girls necklace!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty! Those pieces would fill a jewelry box.

Candace said...

You and Fairy girl have made some lovely things. Wish I didn't live a half a world away, I would have come, lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chookyblue, lovely beading pieces that you have made...one thing I cannot get my hands around...Regards, Lyn