Friday 30 September 2011

Quilt Airing Nundle.............


Cottage on the Hill NUNDLE

3rd Annual Outdoor Quilt Airing

This Saturday 1st October 
10 am to 4pm 

In the paddock surrounding the Cottage
Come and enjoy the over 100 quilts on display Devonshire tea will be served all day
odqa 3.jpg


Fingers crossed that the rain over the last few days will clear and that Saturday sees the sun shining.
Kerry will
up date her Blog on Saturday morning to let everyone
know what the
weather in Nundle is doing

My plan for today is to sew with some friends at home 
so lets hope I can make some progress on my Tis the Season............
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

8 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Good luck for the quilt airing - bit far for me to come but I wish I could. Enjoy your sewing day.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely sight to see all the quilts lined up on the fence

Lyn said...

It must have been wonderful to see the rain- enjoy your sewing day - I agree with Shez- it would be great to see all the quilts lined up..

Vicki said...

How wonderful - bit far though from here :) You will get there, Chooky - you're not going to let a little thing like time beat you, hehehehe

CREATIVE DISORGANIZATION said...

sounds like a plan

suzitee said...

well...it IS the 30th Chooky! Good luck!

Quilt Kitty said...

I would love to see the quilt airing. One year... Tracee xx

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

ohhh, would love to see that in person! :)