Monday 28 November 2022

bad work life balance.......

Sorry I haven't had time to do zoom. I have been busy with some study, work and farm stuff - we've been doing lots of sheep work and I took this photo the other day. Thank God for the dogs, they help........
Hope everyone's going well and busy sewing and you're probably all getting ready for Christmas cos blink and it will be here. Hope to get a zoom in before then, but I'm not really sure if I've got a morning free. Maybe it might need to be an evening session which doesn't work for the US and Canada, but we'll see what I can do.....
Was hoping to show some progress with my churn dash quilt also but just have not had a chance to get to the chookshed.... I need to round up all the sewing gear that's been dumped in the house from my trip away at retreat.....
Ok take care everybody
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue........

20 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

You're in your spring busy season. Have all the sheep lambed yet or is that still coming. Hope you can find some time for stitching!

cityquilter grace said...

totally understand chooky...blog when you can...we will wait!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Sometimes life gets in the way of our fun time, hang in there!

Christine B said...

Hope you get some time in the Chookshed soon! Have a good week and don't work too hard! Christine xx

loulee said...

Life does get in the way at times.

Karen's Korner said...

Life happens. Take care.

ButterZ said...

Take it easy. You’ll get back to it when the timing is right. We will be here for you.

jude's page said...

Ditto to what Jo said, don't stress, do what you have to do.

Jennifer said...

It's a busy time of year, for sure.

Annelein said...

Take your time. What needs to be done cant wait. Quiltfabric is very patiƫnt... ;).

Maria said...

Sure is a busy time for you… take care!

Lin said...

Looks like a busy time of year for you - take care of yourself. xx

ShinyNewThing said...

Hope the retreat was a lot of fun. Take care!

Ondrea said...

Certainly a busy time for you at the moment. Try not to overdo it.

dq said...

Too bad you have to come home from retreat to the good old daily work. I enjoyed your cattle and sheep photos, but my favorite is the white flowers.

Susan Smith said...

It's a super busy time for you and after all the rain etc. just do what you need to keep yourselves & the farm on track. Take a few moments a day to breathe & we'll all still be here when you can relax. Hugs from Victoria after a hectic 2 weeks in N.S.W.

kiwikid said...

It is a busy time on the farm, look after yourself, we will be here when you have time for zooming again.

Janet O. said...

You have your hands full!
I only have 4 of the 10 rows made on my churn dash.
I think it is hard to get back from retreat and pick right back up with life.

Janice said...

Life happens. Farm and work sometimes gave to take centre stage.

Deb said...

I can see that the season has changed and more demanding we are lucky to get you while we can!
Hope you get to play with your new findings and don't forget to take a breathe