Saturday 19 November 2022

fun..........

with the success of my first block I made another one..........
 it looks wonky on the right left but it's just the wavy design sheet behind it............
Miss Jules got her Kaffe top finished..........she started the blocks at Scrub Stitchin'
Wine and nibbles was enjoyed...........
Decided on my sashing for the Churn dash quilt.........it looked much better in real life........
De was holding up a option for setting triangles.........still undecided.........
not decided on the cornerstones either..........
We had some delicious lunches out...........
Of course I was with Sandi and Helen so I had to have coffee and cake............
Here we are at lunch........that's not a table cloth it's the table painted..........
Sandi and me..........
Sandi, me and Susan.........
Maureen, Sandi, Miss Jules and Susan.........
Helen and Miss Jules.........
So much to see in Glenrose shop............
OK that's it for now........
Got to go do some cattle work with Mr Chooky.........
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue...........

20 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Mss Jules is certainly not going to let that arm full of fabric go. Looks like a fun time was had by all.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

Susan said...

If that was the caesar salad - I'm having that next time...yummo!

cityquilter grace said...

glad you had a good time....

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great time....and the food looks delish too!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Sounds like a great week with sewing friends. Lovely work on the churn dash sashings.

loulee said...

Looks like a great wee shop. Jules is certainly making the most of it.
Great to see you making progress.

ButterZ said...

Amazing progress by everyone and a wonderful shop too.

Janice said...

Oh, I’m jealous. It looks like you had a fantastic time and were still productive.

Fiona said...

looks like a great time was had...
Hugz

Raewyn said...

Not just a sewing retreat but a chance to eat and shop too - it looks like you were having a fabulous time!

Raewyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Such a great bunch of ladies to spend time with.
Of course you have to have cake and coffee with Helen and Sandi..
Great idea painting the table, No washing table clothes...

kiwikid said...

You all look so happy!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Looks like such fun!!

Christine B said...

You certainly had plenty of fun! Christine xx

Kris said...

Oh, wow, it looks like fun!! All of you eating and shopping and shopping and shopping!! I LOVE that table and what a wonderful shop!! Great, great pictures!!

Lynda said...

What a fabulous trip!

dq said...

OH CHooky, it all looks so wonderful. Look at all the smiles on your faces!! The food - looks delish!!

Your churn dash is looking great. I am planning my chicken one. Hopefully I will start it in January.

dq said...

I am anxious to see a full view of your new blocks with the black and white striped fabric. I LOVE the colors and fabrics.