Thursday 3 November 2022

Early bird catches the worm..........

 Well if you live downunder you will need to be up bright and early............
I'm hoping the Chookshed Stitchers can gather on zoom from 6am-9am my time Sat morning....(sorry Maria) 
The times are better for UK Europe now to join at the start.........

but as the saying goes "the early bird catches the worm" so Aussie girls need to be up and on early or miss out.........
the town river decided it needs to have a big flood like most rivers in western NSW at present............so many places flooded or completely inundated with water.....lots of road closures.......some towns isolated let alone farms isolated.............this river powers along when in full flood.........
And once again the creek is giving me water views at home........Lucky I don't need to drive thru it..............


Just a reminder also.........if you want to get my posts via email please leave a comment here or click in the "contact form" on the right sidebar of my blog............I've had a couple of girls realise they were not getting my posts anymore via email and asked to be added this week............
I just have my own email list I send it too now.......that way the only failure is me forgetting...........
Still a million years behind........
Catch you later.............
Chookyblue...........



25 comments:

loulee said...

Count me in on Saturday. Why so short a session?

Jennifer said...

I'll certainly do what I can to be there!

cityquilter grace said...

count me in...might get a chance to pop in to say hello! sheesh rain rain go away already!!!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Count me in, this time I hope I can actually make it!

jude's page said...

Sorry Chooky, just doesn't seem like the planets are aligning!! Will be on the road again on Saturday. Have a good time. Amazing pics of all the water, it's all coming down to SA and lots of river towns are starting to flood now.

Maria said...

Oh definitely too early for me but it’s okay as my DD is coming for the weekend to join me and the Patch ladies for SAHR…
So much water …

Denice Barker said...

I can check in for a bit, we have plans for the evening but since this one is so EARLY I can stop in for a bit. Definitely keep me on the list!!!

ButterZ said...

Hey I’m on retreat with another 20 ladies.I’m just off to bed so if I wake up 8n time I will join you.

Chris said...

I'm in. It will be 3 in the afternoon friday. I have another zoom meeting with Canuk Quilter at 8 that night and my own group will be meeting Sat afternoon. So, lots of fun group stitching time for me this weekend. Now what shall I work on? Oh! Lucy of course.

Karen's Korner said...

I will be working on the hospital auxiliary stall early Saturday morning. Enjoy and I hope to catch you all next time.

Christine B said...

Thanks Chooky the time is great for me but I am away from home at the moment looking after my Mum so it will have to be another time. Sorry xxx

Susan Smith said...

I really need to get to grips with this Zoomy thing. I'm up early so that's not a problem. Your waters are definitely way worse than here, though we did have a small court close to us where the creek had gone over the road. Never seen it before. We've had nearly half our average rainfall for November in the 18 years we've been keeping records here. Hope to get on tomorrow morning. Take care & hugs.

Jeanette said...

I'll try to be up early so i do hope i get some Zoom time.

kiwikid said...

Not sure I can do Saturday, the reflections in the flood water are lovely.

Janet O. said...

I may be able to catch the tail end of it. A quilty friend wants to go on a stash enhancement journey tomorrow (like I need that). But I do need to get out. Hopefully we will be home before you finish!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Thank you for hosting, I will be there Chooky. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jenny said...

I will call in for a while

Lin said...

Sorry I can't join you this evening - have fun! xx

Ondrea said...

I shall still be in bed lol. Appreciate the invitation though. Have fun.

ShinyNewThing said...

I'm off to a cross stitch weekend so will have to miss this one - have fun!

Unknown said...

I will if I am up and can!!
Maree xx

Rose Marie said...

I can join in!

ButterZ said...

Hey I am just ping to bed. Will I be up.I don’t know. Will wait and see

dq said...

Chooky, I am here. I just need the link (unless I am off on my time zone calculation.)

Carole said...

Darn … working. Yes on the emails