Tuesday 26 December 2023

Chookshed Christmas zoom sewing.............

Hi everyone...... 

Don't be shocked but I am back for now............

Here's our "Christmas Tree" yes I went super basic this year as it was a very quiet Christmas here.............

I am going to host a sewing day for the Chookshed Stitchers....tomorrow 27trh Dec......Now we are not an exclusive group.....you're welcome to join in......but you need to be a blogger to join.........

(please note the funny faces they give for the times....)

So what to do.........

wear you pretty Christmas outfit (or not)....i'll be wearing one of my new dresses.........

Bring your Christmas food - breakfast, lunch or dinner........

I'll have trifle.....(for breakfast lunch and dinner)...............

Bring your champagne, mulled wine, tea, water........

Bring your Christmas CHEER and your Christmas traditions........

I'll be up bright and early......

See you soon.......

Chookyblue.......

PS I am hoping this to be a big sewing day.............so pop in or out when you can...........i'll send the invite when I get up............

29 comments:

Raewyn said...

A bit of Christmas cake for breakfast tomorrow sounds delicious.....have visitors later on but I'll try to be there first thing!

Lin said...

Have had Philip in hospital since last Wednesday - hoping to pick him up to come home today. So if I get a chance will pop in to say hello but if not please wish everyone a very Happy Christmas from me. xx

Jeanette said...

Funny about 5 minutes before your email popped up I was thinking "I wonder when Chooky will be able to have a zoom". :) :). I'll be home alone so I'll be able to sew all day.

ellen said...

Hi Chooky, I was waiting for your mail :) I should be at the meeting - I have a visitor staying, but I do not think they will mind if I join you for a while! See you later :)

Hanne said...

See you later today 😊😊😊

Maria said...

Look forward to joining in after my morning dip which is around your lunch time…..

Jennifer said...

I'll certainly try for it!

Janice said...

I’ll be there. There is possibly left over trifle in the fridge, so I’m good to go.

Karen's Korner said...

See you all tomorrow

Jo said...

I’ll drop in for a bit. We hope to be heading north tomorrow for a test drive with our new sleeping quarters.. fingers crossed for good weather.

Deb said...

I will surely be there Merry Christmas happy new year !

Hope to see many faces and hear the Christmas stories

Sharm said...

Glad you are back! You had more of a tree than I did this year ……lost my Xmas mojo …….. looking forward to joining in at various times ……..loving the look of that trifle ….i didn’t make one this year and ohhhhhhhh I’m missing it!!!!

cityquilter grace said...

me me me! i'll have leftover pizza and clam chowdah! spent christmas day in my jammies but i'll dress for this! lol

swooze said...

I’m going to try to pop in!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Count me in, it's pouring rain here and I'm not going anywhere today!

Rose Marie said...

I’ll try …. But won’t be talking too much as I’ve almost lost my voice with this cold I have. See you later

Denice Barker said...

I will try for a bit. Everyone be on alert, I have a sewing question and need the help of the experts.

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

I should be able to pop in - just not at the early bird time. Daylight savings strikes again.

Unknown said...

I would love to pop in! Thanks

Joanne said...

I would love to pop in. Thanks!

Lianne makes stuff said...

Even though I'm already up I have a few things to do early but will pop in soon

loulee said...

Yes please. I have to go to work later, but can play this morning.

Susan Smith said...

Wish I could join in, but still need to get my new laptop up & going. The whole experience would probably help my mood at the moment. As you can tell, I am up & eating breakfast & browsing what I can on the old laptop. Thanks anyway, take care & hugs.

Gail said...

Me too please

dq said...

Count me in.

jude's page said...

hoping to join you for a quick hello sometime during the day, look forward to your invite.

Christine M said...

Just checked my emails. If I get all my jobs that I need to do done, hopefully you'll all still be stitching and I can join you.

dq said...

Your tree is great! We do what we can.

Jenny said...

What a great day we had , thanks Donna