Saturday 30 December 2023

Annette's Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge list.............

Annette's already regretting this list but it will just be working on the project in the month............mind you she has achieve great things before so she could get a "miracle" finish............



 1. Owl and Hare Hollow
2. Grey abbey 
 3. Santa, the tree, the Turkey and me
4. Letter to my daughter
5. Tea and Cake
6. Nature's Journey
7. Dancing chickens, flying pigs
8. Sunshine and lollipops
9. Mrs Billings Coverlet
10. Pretty Circle Game 

I know nearly all those quilts and they have lots of work.........

Goodluck Annette NSW....

Chookyblue.......


11 comments:

Janet O. said...

I'll be cheering her along, as well! :)

cityquilter grace said...

Very ambitious list...

Hanne said...

I will be cheering for Annette :-)

Susan Smith said...

Wow, that's some list. Hope she achieves a good amount. Happy New Year, take care & hugs.

Janice said...

Annette is more ambitious than me. I hope that a lot of those quilts are already well under way. I’m sure she will do well.

kiwikid said...

Lots of sewing to be done there, look forward to seeing the progress.

dq said...

"Santa, the tree, the turkey, and me", now that one I've got to see!

So excited she is joining!!

Jenny said...

Looks like we better get started sewing that little bag

Jo said...

Some interesting ones there. Yes, it will be good to see so many bags come out.

Ondrea said...

Woohoo! Someone is inspired! Sorry I missed the Zoom session. Happy New Year!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog