Wednesday 27 December 2023

The things you say yes too...........

So while on zoom today with the Chookshed Stitchers I made the right "choice" and signed up to Deana's Challenge...........

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge........ 

Deana has all the details on her blog post here as she is hosting us.......

The logo is on my sidebar..........

So my list is as follows............

1. Churn Dash 2

2. Double Churn Dash

3. Lucy

4. Chapel Street

5. Kiwi Birds

6. SS 2023 bag

5. Floral Quilt (old project)

8. Peace on Earth Christmas Stitchery (Anni Downs)

9. Blue Lanterns

10. Moda Love mini

so there it is.........I may or may not come back and edit to add some pics but mostly I will just be working on the project not finishing it............

So if you want to join us feel free to join in............just need to be a blogger and post your list on your blog and let myself or Deana know that your joining in the crazy fun, encouraging and supporting each other to get sewing on some projects.............

1st of each month Deana will post the number for the month and that's what we will be working on...........but go read her blog post now........

I'll be back to report on Chookshed Stitchers Zoom Sewing Day.........we've had a great roll up so far..........over 30 ladies popping in and out today..........its been wonderful.........inspiring and fun........and I even got a little bit of sewing done.......

Take care.........

Catch you later..........

Chookyblue........

15 comments:

dq said...

It was a great day on zoom! I have missed it!

Sharm said...

What a great day on Zoom with everyone and I managed to get quite a bit accomplished ………including 3lists 😂

cityquilter grace said...

always a welcome treat and inspiring too!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I enjoyed the Zoom call, it was fun to see all the quilters from all over the world popping in and out. I have nothing to list at the moment other than the applique I was working on during the call. Will give it some thought.

Maria said...

Was great to join in for awhile, long enough to join Deana's challenge, but was having trouble with internet dropping in and out.

Susan Smith said...

Maybe it is something I could join in with, if only blogger/email were working properly. I was hoping by now I'd be able to use Zoom, but alas.........still can't do it. Thanks for helping to keep us motivated, take care & hugs.

Janice said...

It was the best day. I’m looking forward to the challenge.

loulee said...

I'm thinking about my list......
Thanks for hosting on zoom, it was a good morning. I got lots of mess tidied up and put away.

Jennifer said...

It was a fun zoom.....it inspired me so much that I finished a quilt top (up to the border stage, anyway) later in the afternoon! Moving right along here.....

Janet O. said...

I was glad I could pop in and out a couple of times. Always brightens my day--or night. I'm still pondering the challenge. :)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

A wonderful list to work on. Would cross stitch be included in the stitchy projects too?

Denice Barker said...

I missed the conversation about the challenge but am willing to give it a try. I am thinking of my list

Christine M said...

It was so lovely catching up with everyone.

Hanne said...

Nice list Chooky :-)

Karen's Korner said...

Looks like a lot of time in the chookshed for you this year.