Thursday 13 October 2011

GDITC 2012..........

Is it tTtTtoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo early to mention Girls Day in the Country 2012.........(GDITC)
I mean Christmas will be here in no time and then it will be March 24th in a flash.............
Always a wonderful weekend in Nundle catching up with heaps of blog girls (and some of there friends)..........its a bit like a blog reunion/gathering now so many have been going years now.........always a few extras coming and going each year............
took this from Kerry's email........
The Cottage on the Hill
Nundle
Presents our 5th Annual
Girls Day in the Country
Saturday March 24th
0r Sunday March 25th
2012

Join us in Nundle for one day with

Talented Guest Tutor
Sue Daley
From “Patchwork with
Busyfingers”


I just got an email from Kerry and I am so excited.........this is why I have got into my EPP.........
So ARE you COMING to GDITC????

Each year I meet some more new wonderful people.......some start new blogs because of the gathering.........like Jen, Cardy, Patricia, Sandy........
Contact Kerry on email here for more details..........or phone 02 6769 3297
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

14 comments:

jodie said...

so it will be EPP not stitcheries? OMG! I love Sue Daley.

Show and Tell said...

I would so love to Chooky but my cousin is getting married in Cobar on the 23rd!!!!!! Such bad timing as I was going to bring my sewing group =( Maybe next year....And since my hexi quilt I am loving paper piecing....Have fun....

Susan said...

You make it sound so great!! Probably out of the question for me - a long way. But what is your EPP?? I see it mentioned so often (something Paper Piecing? - easy??)

Josie said...

Woe is me! I live just a wee bitty too far away to come. Whoever said it's a small world was lying through their teeth! Guess I'll just be jealous from a distance.....

Susan said...

I have already booked - left it too late the last couple of years. So looking forward to it - my first retreat.

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh it is SO tempting!!! anyway keen for a road trip with me??

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

that day is my wedding anniversary...33 years...Stay home with DH....or....go to GDITC....my DH knows I love him..so GDITC it is...LOL... Dale and I will be there with bells on...xxx

suzitee said...

Oh how I wish!

Anita said...

woohoo!!! ok ok I give in....I will try the EPP LOL

Shiralee Stitches said...

Silly question!!!!!....like, Peg, NOTHING is going to keep me away from GDITC next year....I had such a fantastic time meeting YOU (smile), and all the other blogging girls, it was heaven for a weekend this year....I'm in again, with Mum too...she wouldn't miss it either....I'm practising my paper piecing so I'm not all fingers and thumbs on the day....plus I know I'll talk and laugh a lot, so if I practise I'll need less concentration!!! ...lol....

Linda said...

What fun!!

FloS said...

A little too far for me .... even if I start to walk away NOW !!!
Florence

Anonymous said...

Haha Peg....!! For a minute there I thought she was going to ditch GDITC!! I will try my hardest to get there this year. Need to get my ducks in a row early this year!!

Googy Girl said...

Just like Sandy, you couldn't stop me if you tried.....can't wait to see all my bloggy friends.....