Friday 16 March 2018

busy walking busy planning...........



Life's busy............i'm so pleased I have hit 80kms tonight.....March Charge sure  is charging ahead.........it was a bit warm when I went 34deg..........but I was determined to hit a point.........
80km in 16 days = 5km/day so I am ahead of my target
Was hoping to have a big weekend walking but we shall see........its forecast to be 38-39 degs.............not ideal walking weather.....esp since it had not been to bad until the last few days...........
My kms are specific walking.............
But walking does take time and I walk about 1km/11mins.........you do the maths..........days are getting shorter and trying to fit it in and work full time and get other jobs done is a little interesting...........BUT it was not meant to be easy so lets see what I can get done this weekend............
BUT other things are taking my time too..............LIKE THE WONDERFUL PLANS FOR SCRUB STITCHIN'
OMG I am so excited..........it's less then 3 weeks now..............
Kits are all but done..........secret plans being finalised............
some plans being revealed.......
organised who's sleeping where...........food requirements........started my "what I have to take" list......(as I have heaps of extras)...........need to make a swap gift otherwise I will have to "fake it"
work out what I want to sew on my machine.........I know what hand sewing I will take...........
Its like a nervous excitement...........I know I love what I have planned with Sonia BUT will everyone else................
And I can't wait to show you all what we designed...........but you will have to wait like the girls at retreat........my  lips are sealed.......
Have a fabulous weekend.........
Catch you later..........Chookyblue.........

7 comments:

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Good for you! I know about best laid plans for walking... We had two back to back noreasters dumping over a foot of snow in each one and more due on Monday. Sheesh! I've been running up and down stairs instead! Can't wait to see what you all do on your retreat!

Susan C. said...

Well one could say you will never be bored! Walking is just one foot in front of the other.......you will find a way to add those kms I am sure of it.......you will just have to give up sleep.......lol.......don't give up sleep, sends you mad!

Susan said...

I think we are all getting excited - lists everywhere - a box holding things as I remember them - projects decided - some even packed!!! still need to sort my swap present, otherwise I think I am on track.

jude's page said...

Look forward to hearing about your retreat, sounds exciting, and I am sure you will get it all done, and walk as well.

Janice said...

Of course we will love what you have designed. Walking time is good thinking time without everyday distractions. It is time for the rest of us to start making lists.....and checking them twice.

Lin said...

Congratulations on doing so well with your walking. Hope the temperature becomes a bit more helpful! xx

The Sloan Patch said...

Good on you Chooky. I'll join you on your walks at the retreat! I'm getting very excited. Cleaned out my sewing room yesterday, packed some hand work, planned some machine work, still working on some secret sewing, writing a shopping list...can't wait 😊