Wednesday 21 March 2018

Minis.......

I'm a little short on details but this travelling exhibition is from Quilt NSW - think the theme was recycled and a couple of years ago???
Mini quilts.........I snapped a few pics.........i only had 10 mins to look as the place was closing.......and it was the last day........

Lots of different badges pulled together.........

they were displayed lovely..........

This one was Megan Manwarring current Quilt NSW President..........

Racheldaisy..............

I  like the pockets........

Loved the old fabric bags..........
Catch you later....... Chookyblue........

16 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos trabajos!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great upcycling. Shame you had to rush x

loulee said...

Nice way to repurpose.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I recognize Rachaeldaisly' quilt. These are so sweet.

gracie said...

Interesting ideas.

Helen said...

Beautiful display

Fiona said...

How fun... some clever ideas and using up bits...
Hugz

Susie said...

They're great - at least you got a chance to have a quick squiz. You've just reminded me I have to make sure my hubby is home to look after kids when I go to AQC. One of the only days I go out to do something for me for the day, and look forward to it every year.

kiwikid said...

Great mini quilts, good to see things being reused.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Wow... such a variety... xx

Jenny said...

Amazing what people come up with. Lucky you got there just in time.

Love Bears All Things said...

Very unusual.. Thanks for sharing.
Mama Bear

Ondrea said...

Gotta luv minis. There are a lot of creative people out there😊

Bethan said...

Such fun mini-quilts; I love the Sound of Music themed one x

DAWNIE said...

very creative people

Wendy said...

Some great mini quilts, especially the one made out of jeans.