Friday 16 October 2020

comments.........

 As blogger is being the usual pain in the a#%$#%$@%@ and google can't give a care i had to turn comment moderation on to get my comments come thru. 

Jude emailed to say she had tried to leave a couple but they have not turned up so contact me by email if you need to. 


Ive got today off town work.......yippee......some gardening, bookwork and Chookshed prep planned so I can sign off from the world tomorrow.........best chill the champagne and prep the food too......

For those joining in zoom sewing see you tomorrow........

i'm so excited........

Chookyblue....



7 comments:

jude's page said...

Trying again, looking forward to tomorrow, see you then!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Do not feel singled out! My comments have been coming to my Spam folder. Sheesh

Narelle said...

Hi Chooky, we're mustering at the moment but please still send me the link. I'd love to zoom in if I can catch a spare moment.

Karen's Korner said...

Mine also go to my junk folder......computers - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh.

loulee said...

Please, please invite me to zoom. I have stuff to do, but would love to visit.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Thank you for the great zoom party, the invite, and wonderful time we had together.

kiwikid said...

Thank you for the great party Chooky, I have just found comments awaiting moderation, I though I had already done that!! Confusing.