Sunday 25 October 2020

Comments..........

After a few emails from other bloggers saying they had commented but it disappeared and they had not heard back from me......then.....another friend said she had some comments in her spam folder I decided to just check my comments in my blog.........

So it turns out I had a pile of comments awaiting moderation (approx 50) sitting there that had not been emailed out to me. So I approved them and they didn't appear in my gmail account..........at this point I was baffled.......
turns out they then went to my spam folder in gmail....
So I marked them as not spam....Sometimes blogger just does what it wants......
Anyway we'll keep watching this space and see what happens when you comment......
UPDATE    
SO I held this post back to see what was going on.......I've just found a pile of comments in the spam folder yesterday and today another bundle.......so I will work on replying to those and it seems random when a comment does or doesn't go to the spam folder..........
I mostly reply to comments.....unless I get way behind.........
Got my quilt cut out and placed on the wall.......
I'll share a peek with you next post.........
Catch you later.......
Chookblue........

9 comments:

Lin said...

Most of the comments on my last post didnt come through to me as email - fortunately I had read of someone else having the same problem so i Knew to go to comments on blogger and reply from there, but it is so annoying. xx

Maria said...

Do hope you sort your comment problem out soon.
Look forward to seeing your quilt!

Gail said...

Repeat after me, Technology is my friend! Blogger no so much!

Fiona said...

Yea, I get quite a few in my spam folder too.... and a couple that just never get to me...
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Yes, same is happening to me. I'd get one or two in my main folder and then when I looked at my actual blog, I found that I'd missed lots more. Some comments don't even make it to my spam folder which I find really odd. Hopefully it's sorted out soon.

kiwikid said...

Hope the problem is sorted soon.

Jeanette said...

Yes I've had this problem. Some go to inbox & some to spam. It puzzled me the first time as I knew I'd approved comments but when i went to reply, no comments. So investigated & it landed in spam. Who knows what bloggers problem is & I hope they fix it soon. Hugs, xx

Raewyn said...

Catching up on some reading this morning. Yes, I've been finding comments in my spam folder too!!Hugsxx and happy sewing!

Carole said...

Bloggers is driving me nuts! That's all I have to say! lol Cheers!