Thursday 15 October 2020

zoom time zones

 Hi me again.........i've changed to daylight savings time so I put some cities down below so you can see where you fit in..........put the family on notice that you are NOT available.........I feel this will be another sewing marathon......LOL

Jeannett I cannot contact you as your profile doesn't have a blog or email address attached. 


You may find me playing with these pretties............or will I be hand stitching????

Just a little excited to be having a sewing day again........

Let me know if you want to join in......if you commented on the last post you should have an email with the link now........

See you soon......

Chookyblue..........


9 comments:

jude's page said...

I do hope you will use those pretties, looking forward to what you might do with them.
I have commented twice on your last post, but can't see my comment, and have not received an email??

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looking forward to it! xx

Lin said...

Hi Chooky. Please send me a link and I will try and join in when I get up on Saturday morning. xx

dq said...

Yes, count me in please. I sent you an email too.

Maria said...

Interesting to see all the different time zones..
Don't think I'll be joining in at 3am... haha!!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Thank you for the info, that means I will start sewing on Friday evening. How great is that. Thank you Chooky.

kiwikid said...

Hi Chooky I emailed last post but no link here yet, maybe my email didn't come to you?

Denice Barker said...

I'm charging the iPad! For a bit, I can join, mostly my Friday afternoon.

Jenny said...

I hopes you played with the pretties. Beautiful fabrics waiting for you to make something beautiful.