Tuesday 28 April 2015

EPP link up.....

Linking up with Hibiscus Stitches once again..........
Actually will be good to do this fortnightly and update my EPP progress...........I hadn't been organised on the right day until last fortnight when I linked up...........but I shared the start of my new quilt..........Miss Elizabeth.......
I found a new to me blogger The Village Quilter and since then she has been to a quilt show and brought the pattern and started herself.............we've had lots of emails back and forwards discussing the quilt..........and then we set a goal to work on to link up this fortnight.........
2 rows of hexies joined into a strip.........
well here they are all ready.......
I've also got this box of goodies cut  and organised for gluing...........when I get a chance I can just grab them and start gluing.........
and block 6 of the Shiralee Stitches Lucy Boston BOM arrived and it's all together...........my middle is slightly different as I angled the shape a bit different then I put the outside point to the inside..........
Ok thats it for today...........more fun to report but that will have to wait..............
Catch you later..........
Chookyblue............

17 comments:

Deb R said...

Will check out the village quilter to see your new quilt!

Fiona said...

you've got a couple of lovely quilts happening...
Hugz

Gail said...

Love your Lucy Boston blocks! I'm still plugging along on a flower garden and a wall hanging. Very slow go at the moment!

kiwikid said...

You have been super busy and organised....good to have the hexies ready to go!
Your Lucy Boston block is lovely!

kiwikid said...

You have been super busy and organised....good to have the hexies ready to go!
Your Lucy Boston block is lovely!

elliek said...

All linked up with my two rows done. What is the next goal?

Susie said...

Looking wonderful and lovely fabrics

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lots,happening ...your LB looks fantastic xx

Maria said...

You go Chooky.... Love those Lucy Boston Blocks...

Lin said...

You have both made a good start and it's a great idea to work together and keep each other up to scratch. Your BOM block is pretty. xx

Susan said...

Should have definitely got the EPP bug! Making great progress.

Helen said...

Wow so organised fantastic, love your lucy Boston !!

Susan said...

busy busy - the LB looks great ...how are those lanterns going??? lol

Hilachas said...

Looking lovely. I like your fabric choices.

Anthea said...

lovely to have a buddy to work along with Chooky - I'm sure you & E will have fun stitching together!
thanks for linking up

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky wow lots of EPP there to keep you busy i love your LB blocks,well done xx

Cheryll said...

Makes progress so much easier when you are organised. Well done!