Friday 3 April 2015

ta........

thanks  for your comments on my last post............always interesting how people read what you wrote and what they chose to comment on............
I have moved on from that now so all good in that department.............just the darn weather..........everyone is down in the dumps a bit.........everyone nervous and worried about what the season is doing......thankfully the weather has changed and cooled down a bit which makes us feel better........and a definitely change sees us a little hopeful of some rain.........there is some forecast but not a lot so see what happens...........
we need so much more then a shower to give hope for crops this year........
Our easter visitor plans got cancelled sadly so with nothing else to do Fairy Girl and I are planning to hang out in the Chookshed all easter...............
we have some friends coming for lunch today but other then that nothing planned which will be lovely.............
bookwork and sewing here I come......
Catch you later
Chookyblue

11 comments:

Cheryll said...

Enjoy your time in the chookshed...especially with Fairy Girl.
HaPPy & SaFe EasTeR xox

Tracy said...

Have a great long weekend. I'm planning on plenty of stitching time here too.

Indigo Blue said...

Have a relaxing Easter.
Best wishes.

Jacqueline Morris said...

I do hope you get rain too, or cooler weather....fingers crossed :)
Oooh nothing better than to relax knowing you do not have to do anything!!
Have a lovely stitching quite book reading Easter ... Naturally full of smiles!
Xx

Anita said...

Enjoy a relaxing weekend! Hubby at work today so I thought I would do some sewing....i f I could stop reading blogs!

Noela said...

Wish I could send some of the rain we are getting down your way Chooky. We are having a quiet Easter, so sewing may be on my agenda too. Happy Easter to you and the family. Hugs......

kiwikid said...

Fingers crossed for rain for you Chooky, hope you and the fairy Girl have a great time in the chook shed together.
Happy Easter.

Susan said...

Some girl time in the Chookshed sounds very relaxing. Enjoy your long weekend.

wish2stitch said...

Sewing with Fairy Girl sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend. Enjoy.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds perfect have fun xxx

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Chooky,
great plan, sewing is always good. I got lucky, we have terrible weather here, so I get to stay in the house sewing.
Wish you a great Easter holiday.
Greetings,
Sylvia