Monday 13 April 2015

NJ SAL and more info for the note boards............

Here we go the blocks for Nature Journey Stitch-a-long..............
These ones are 12 days late but the good news is I am well on the way for April............
Already got one block done and working on another tonight..........
Mary Ann (I can't contact you) asked about the note boards...............
This is the one I was given..........
It's just a photo frame with something great under the glass..........
we used fabric in Fairy Girls and this one is hessian and fussy cut little beach houses 

you can buy these liquid chalk textas and they write on the glass and you just wipe it off..........
much nicer then a white board........and a lot easier to clean off..........
they come in several colours too...........
I updated mine today for the month and can cross a few things off already...........

I'll never have a notice board long enough for all the projects I have on the go but hey if I pick a few things to work on each month I have a target to work towards..........
Catch you later...........
Chookyblue...

12 comments:

Susan said...

You are so right - smaller targets are a lot less overwhelming! Love your notice boards.

kiwikid said...

Love your blocks.....the notice boards are a wonderful idea...love the beach houses.

Khris78 said...

I'm going too make me a frame to do the same thing .... A small list is a good list :)))

wish2stitch said...

The SAL is such a lovely project and I love the notice boards.

Fiona said...

love the boards... smaller targets are much easier and it's fun to mark them off...
Hugz

Salley said...

Such a great idea! Have to keep an eye out for those textas. Perfect.
But I'd need a very long board. Maybe a person length mirror to write up my UFO's!

Deb R said...

The notice boards are a great idea!

Jewells said...

I really love the notice board idea.. I have heaps of empty frames here... now you have me thinking!

Melody said...

you are making some gorgeos blocks

cityquilter grace said...

such cute little stitcheries chooky....and the note board is a terrific idea!

Janice said...

Woo hoo! Well done. We'd better watch out now if we get behind. I do like the look of your liquid chalk marker. Much nicer than white board markers. Where do you find them?

Sabine said...

Hi Chookyblue,
thanks for your nice comments on my blog :-)
I love your nature`s journey - blocks!
What a wonderful project - Think I can`t resist any longer......
Greetings from Germany
Sabine