Sunday 12 April 2015

Prezzies.....

I forgot to share some presents and shopping from GDITC.............
better late then never............
JoJo and I had a swap.............she gave me some jam and a notepad..........love these little notepads.........use them all the time...........
Some shopping ........
Shez drew my name in a random act of kindness draw.......and since we were seeing each other in person she delivered it at GDITC..........
we have a bit of a thing going about banana lollies so she had to include some of those.............
thanks for the goodies Shez.........
Just a little prezzie from Susan @ Thimble stitch..............
blue chooks how perfect can it be..............
thanks everyone.............
Catch you later...........
Chookyblue.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi chooky lovely gifts for a lovely lady,enjoy all your goodies,love those bananas ,lol xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Always better late than never! Lovely prezzies and we really love that jam!

Anthea said...

lovely purchases & goodies from GDITC there Chooky...

Dasha said...

Some lovely goodies there Chooky. I love the blue chooks.

Raewyn said...

Lovely gifts all around but the blue chooks are perfect!

Jenny said...

lovely presents.

kiwikid said...

How good are the blue chooks!!!!! Lovely goodies.

Jewells said...

I noticed the pattern from "The Red Boot Quilt Company"... I use to proof read her patterns just as she was starting.. . I use to make them as I proof read, as that was the easiest way to do it...but life got to busy for me to continue doing it for her. She is presently working on a book... I love her quirky patterns!

Susan said...

Lovely goodies......how could I go past the blue chook fabric?